Glock Firearms banner

How concerned are you about the Coronavirus?

• No worries - it's all media hype

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Passively watching it as part of the news headlines

Votes: 29 39.7%
  • Actively following it with focused interest

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Taking steps to assure myself and my family are protected

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • Skeered it will get me as soon as it gets to my county

Votes: 1 1.4%
961 - 980 of 1009 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I get my 2nd Pfizer vaccine tomorrow so I’ll be glad to finally get it out of the way. I’ll be curious to see if I have any side effects. The first one gave me some minor side effects for about 3 days.

·
Super Moderator
62,378 Posts
The side effects from the MRNA instructions you are injecting willingly into your body are down the road 9+ months in the form of auto immune deficiencies. Every time you catch a slight cold, the instructions will tell your body it’s Corona Virus and you’re body will over react again and again and again until it shuts down and you die. This is the reason it was never approved for human use.

·
Registered
429 Posts
The side effects from the MRNA instructions you are injecting willingly into your body are down the road 9+ months in the form of auto immune deficiencies. Every time you catch a slight cold, the instructions will tell your body it’s Corona Virus and you’re body will over react again and again and again until it shuts down and you die. This is the reason it was never approved for human use.
Now tell the one about growing horns

Reactions: Firedog and Danzig

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
You’re right in that it was never fully approved for use on humans YET, but that was only because it had to go through an “emergency” approval process like all the new Covid vaccines. During a pandemic, the time it would take for full approval is simply not fast enough to stop the spread before it gets even worse. Tests and results are still being monitored and full approval for the Pfizer vaccine is more likely than not down the road based on the results they currently have.

·
Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
525 Posts
popcorn meme.gif

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
"Now tell the one about growing horns"...After I die maybe my memory can "live on" with my head mounted next to a deer head above someone's fireplace mantle...LOL

·
Registered
429 Posts
That’s just puberty, Bayou

Reactions: Bayou

·
Super Moderator
62,378 Posts
It only lasts 6 months, so don’t forget to get your new junky shots in 6 months.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
It's more likely than not that immunity lasts longer than 6 months, they just don't know for sure at this point since the testing of vaccinated people hasn't extended far enough into the future yet. If an additional booster is needed, it would more than likely be due to a new variant of the virus coming into play and not because of diminishing immunity.

·
Super Moderator
62,378 Posts
It's more likely than not that immunity lasts longer than 6 months, they just don't know for sure at this point since the testing of vaccinated people hasn't extended far enough into the future yet. If an additional booster is needed, it would more than likely be due to a new variant of the virus coming into play and not because of diminishing immunity.

·
Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
525 Posts
office manager got her [email protected] shot around 12 yesterday, home sic by 4 never came to work today.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I had mild side effects for 3 days from the 1st shot (runny nose, fatigue, headache, sore arm), but only a sore arm for 2 days from the 2nd shot. Glad it’s over for now.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,325 Posts
🤛🏻🪵 nothing notable at all still.😅

961 - 980 of 1009 Posts