Coronavirus - what is your personal concern threshold?

Discussion in 'Survival and Preparation' started by 2-glocks, Feb 21, 2020.

1. No worries - it's all media hype

6 vote(s)
    9.4%
  2. Passively watching it as part of the news headlines

28 vote(s)
    43.8%
  3. Actively following it with focused interest

14 vote(s)
    21.9%
  4. Taking steps to assure myself and my family are protected

16 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Skeered it will get me as soon as it gets to my county

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fab

Fab Well-Known Member Supporter

John,
    I like what you wrote and in part I subscribe your point of view.
    If you think about it it's all about "numbers" and numbers, I tell you based on my professional working experience, are ALWAYS used and changed for specific objectives.
    So it's all about what you believe and your trust: is that based on political thoughts?
    If this is the case, sorry, IMHO, you're wrong and everyone who follow political thoughts is wrong.
    Left or right, republican or democratic it's always been the same: to control people thoughts.
    Now here the trend is talking about asymptomatic so thousands of people is asymptomatic and do we should believe it?

If you all guys think seriously about what's going on, it's that someone is finally control us.

Whatever you think and do they're tellin' you what you gotta do.

This sucks.

wrpNYFL and Danzig like this.
  2. John in AR

John in AR Well-Known Member Supporter

Not sure how this is meant..? I don’t think “it’s all about what I believe” or who I trust; I’m just replaying their own words. I don’t trust many people at all; and frankly don’t trust any person absolutely, because some thing – whether honesty, competence, or even just personal preferences – will make some percentage of everyone’s choices unpalatable to me.

As far as following political thoughts – again, I’m just repeating their own words. In this case, their words openly state that literally most (94%; their own admission) of what is being counted as covid deaths aren’t deaths caused by covid. The “why” of their actions is debatable, but the “whether or not” isn’t; by their own words.

wrpNYFL and LElliott like this.

3. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
  4. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    This is a problem. The politicization of the media is causing people to lose faith in the press. This is a garbage article that’s featured on Apple’s news feed.
    The article is trying to promote the Democrat talking point that the Sturgis bike rally was a superspreader event. Their own stats show the opposite while they explain away the riots and demonstrations were outdoor events so no spread from them.
    I file the article under Fake News. 94B0BF81-64CF-4ACB-9637-2CA23208E7D3.jpeg 7A588FFE-9837-4DCB-A2F9-8AD384AB0680.jpeg 2DB0763B-73BB-4D59-A256-F6CD6AE2B6BE.jpeg

Olga17 likes this.
  5. Olga17

Olga17 C19 sounds like G19 Supporter

I think most people are so over this virus shiitake.
    The tabulation of deaths is fouled, so I'm sure the counting of infected is fouled.
    Reports never take into affect the possible numbers of asymptomatic people nor do they factor in the data from the very few antibody studies.

Maybe a good antibody study would render this whole thing null & void.

What if this has already passed through over 50% of the populous???

Danzig likes this.
  6. Cold Dead Hands !

Cold Dead Hands ! Active Member

IMG_1603054034.819522.jpg Democrats obviously orchestrated this whole Covid-19 release with China, so they could...
    (1) Wreck Trump great economy.
    (2) Demand mail-in voter fraud everywhere.
    (3) Bankrupt all the businesses.
    (4) Demand free National Healthcare.
    (4) Ban guns and 2nd Ammendment.
    (5) Take out the President with it.
    (6) Coverup Democrats scandals
    (7) Blame Trump for everything.
    The whole Democrat wish list !
    IMG_1603054048.703012.jpg

7. Southlake

Southlake Salt Life Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

That’s correct. Passed of Covid 12,000 vs Passed with Covid 200,000+++