Glock Forum banner

How concerned are you about the Coronavirus?

• No worries - it's all media hype

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • Passively watching it as part of the news headlines

Votes: 28 32.2%
  • Actively following it with focused interest

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Taking steps to assure myself and my family are protected

Votes: 28 32.2%
  • Skeered it will get me as soon as it gets to my county

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Administrator
133,888 Posts
I know this is a terrible virus. But I can't help thinking the Media is fanning the flames! Lets face it a good bad news story gets attention and that. Means more advertising space and that = more money for the media mongols!
No the media is trying to use untrue facts to ruin the economy for trump as there now out of options

· Administrator
133,888 Posts
I like the way they think!;) View attachment 197421
With Coronavirus closing down a lot of businesses for at least the next four weeks in Oregon, a lot of local places are looking at alternate options to keep making money.

Well known strip club, Lucky Devil Lounge, made the decision to shut their doors for the time being, and has now launched 'Boober Eats.' Owner Shon Boulden said it originally was a joke, until they started gaining interest on Facebook.

Boulden explained to Willamette Week that the service will work like any other food delivery, but with a twist! Lucky Devil Lounge is offering their entire menu, excluding alcoholic beverages for delivery, and rather than a typical driver you'll get two dancers to deliver. He went on to say that they will "wear pasties and booty shorts, drop off the food, dance for a second and then move along." He did stress that everything is very clean, and the dancers will have lysol with them.

One great thing about the service is that it's not only keeping their dancers employed, but other employees at the club. Bouncers are driving as well as providing security to the girls at each stop and the cooks are still able to work to make the food.

Boulden also did say the girls will pose for photos if you want to share about Boober Eats with your friends! They are currently taking deliveries by phone at (503) 206-7350.
What’s the wait time on the girl on the far right. I have been on hold for 3 minutes since you posted

· Administrator
133,888 Posts
I just found out that starting tomorrow night at midnight, I will be shut down for 21 more days. Already been off for 2 weeks.

OKLAHOMA CITY (KTEN) -- Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt on Tuesday announced new measures aimed at "flattening the curve" of coronavirus cases.

At a briefing in Oklahoma City, he ordered all "non-essential" businesses in the 19 counties reporting a COVID-19 case to close as of 11:59 p.m. Wednesday. The businesses must remain closed for 21 days.

"These include businesses with close contact or personal touch, like hair salons, gyms, theaters, massage parlors, tattoo parlors, and we will provide further guidance on that," Stitt said.
Can you do virtual or video dance lessons

1 - 20 of 40 Posts