Glock Forum banner

How concerned are you about the Coronavirus?

• No worries - it's all media hype

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • Passively watching it as part of the news headlines

Votes: 28 32.2%
  • Actively following it with focused interest

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Taking steps to assure myself and my family are protected

Votes: 28 32.2%
  • Skeered it will get me as soon as it gets to my county

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Low speed High drag
3,088 Posts
As far as mask go I usually just throw a bandana on or a graiter. I did just get a buff that has a pocket for special filters buff makes. Im not a fan of masks,but if I gotta wear one its gonna be one I like. No mandate here yet,but suddenly alot more people are wearing masks.

· Low speed High drag
3,088 Posts
My wife and I ARE the elderly. LOL. Covid 19 Delta is killing a lot of younger folks too.
I accept whatever consequences I get from not getting the shot. I'm also positive I had covid when I lived in NY and I was fine for the most part. My wife is in the Medicare/Medicaid business (runs the state of GA for a large company)she got the shot to protect others and to be able to do her job. I've had bad side effects from other shots/drugs and am just not convinced this shot is something that I need. I know the science is there to suggest that the shot is fine,but it's not my thing. Instead I've been trying to lose weight and eat better and just get in better shape. Though I still smoke and suck down Mt.Dew...lol!
Also the wife is fine today. She is upstairs in the gym working out as I speak.
I don't knock anyone for getting the shot! It's a personal decision you have to make for yourself.

· Low speed High drag
3,088 Posts
Covid and the variants are like Pokémon.....gotta catch them all.

The wife is sick and angry! She is mad that she is vaxed and sick and I'm unvaxed and for the most part fine. I've got the headaches,cough, stuffy nose and body aches so not much different than a standard day. She said I need to go get tested for covid. I told her I don't need a test to tell me I'm under the weather.

· Low speed High drag
3,088 Posts
After never ending infection and mortality rates of 2020. Nobody wants to show those numbers now.
Remember the Democrats and media screaming Trump has 400,000 dead Americans blood on his hands?
We’re well over 1 million deaths Nationwide and not so much as a peep that Biden has any part of it.
Ahhh! But wait…
View attachment 277924
I guess this will be the winter of our death and despair.
Eh, whatever. At least Biden’s coming through with his cure for cancer. No joke.
View attachment 277925
So I can keep smoking!? I'm in...lol!

· Low speed High drag
3,088 Posts
In my circle of friends & family. Everyone that got vaccinated has had Covid at least once. The unvaccinated ones, have yet to get Covid.
I was sick twice. 1st time I was told upper respiratory infection and took some meds and was fine. 2nd time pretty sure it was covid. My wife who got the Vax sick for over a week. I missed 1 day and then just felt like I had a bad cold.

· Low speed High drag
3,088 Posts
I was sick twice. 1st time I was told upper respiratory infection and took some meds and was fine. 2nd time pretty sure it was covid. My wife who got the Vax sick for over a week. I missed 1 day and then just felt like I had a bad cold.
And I'm pretty sure it was my buddy Chris who gave it to me...lol

· Low speed High drag
3,088 Posts
Pills to enhance male performance 5-9yrs of clinical trials before they release to the public.
Pills for depression that may cause all kinds of issues 5-9yrs clinical trials before they release to the public.
Covid vax....a year at best and released to the public.

· Low speed High drag
3,088 Posts
Yeah, but you have to look at the big picture. If you can't get your d*** up, nobody is going to die. So Pfizer is taking its time for clinical trials and the FDA to review the results.

With a worldwide epidemic that is killing millions of people, it's a little bit different. Yes the FDA will issue an emergency authorization if the new drug seems to work.

It's like emergency medicine. If you get shot you try to stop the bleeding with a tourniquet or whatever you have available. Ain't perfect but the docs can sort it all out later when you get to the hospital. Hopefully in time.
They took no time and I don't buy into it. The argument may work on those less educated in this area though.

· Low speed High drag
3,088 Posts
In five years, every commercial will be, did you get cancer from being over-vaxed. Call crooks, hooks and thieves to join the class action lawsuit.
I've heard some paperwork that they had people sign saying they wouldn't sue or be part of a class action lawsuit if the Vax messed them up. If true I'm sure it was buried in the fine print.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts