Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen a thread on this a few months back but cant find it.

I finished watching the Chicago Code about a month ago and thought it wasnt too bad. Some shooting scenes weren't that realistic, but it was an ok show. Sucks no follow up season.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
the original.... COPS ....filmed on location. All suspects innocent until proven guilty....

d

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VA-via-Brasil said:
Have you seen SouthLAnd and if so, what do ya think about it?
I have not but I've heard nothing but good things about it. that will be my next series to watch

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dwcfastrice said:
the original.... COPS ....filmed on location. All suspects innocent until proven guilty....

d
Most of them aired are from YEARS ago, still a good watch though.
they never air the ones where the bad guy gets away, until one I seen this guy ran so damn fast I couldn't believe it, he left his I.D. In the car HAHAHAHAHA Dumb criminal
They showed up at his house to pick him up.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Most of them aired are from YEARS ago, still a good watch though.
they never air the ones where the bad guy gets away, until one I seen this guy ran so damn fast I couldn't believe it, he left his I.D. In the car HAHAHAHAHA Dumb criminal
They showed up at his house to pick him up.
Yeah. I love reliving the 90's hair styles and glasses. hehehhe.

Never seen the one where the guy gets away. I'll have to find that.

D

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Southland is the best and most realistic. I'm also a big fan of Longmire.

·
1,310 Posts
+ 1 on Longmire. Favorite is Justified and Criminal Minds. Not a LEO so to me, either it it entertaining or not. Also like AK Troopers for reality series

·
Banned
106 Posts
Longmire is 4 episodes in and it caught my attension like justified did. I guess i perfer more relaxed contry type of cop shows instead of all the big city ones and dont forget dexter lol

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gocards88 said:
Me to dexter is awsome with good story line but kinda miss Rita she was a cutie in a wierd way lol
Dude your not the only one. Rita was sexy. And I had bad anxiety while watching that season.

She wasn't given a notice either, that her role was ending that season.
She was probably more shocked than us.
I googled WHY DID RITA HAVE TO DIE
As I cried. Haha

·
Glockin’ since 1993
34,967 Posts
Southland would be great if they toned down the personal drama and the detectives come off naive which is completely unrealistic. The patrol parts are great. Kinda like a gritty version of Adam-12.
Justified has the most entertaining dialog especially this last season. The psycho albino is awesome.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts