Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. I am getting a Glock. I have been very torn between the 17 and the 22. I was talking to a buddy about this problem and he said get the G22 and a lone wolf conversion barrel to make it a 9mm whenever I want to just do some cheaper shooting. What is ya'll's take on these barrels? Good or bad. I want all the info I can get.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The glock store book has them. $124. I'm not sure if that is a good price or not tho.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yea they are good. I think they can be found for $100 though. Only thing I've heard is weird ejection with the conversion barrel but now reliability issue just erratic ejection.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure what shipping is on it tho. Lol. Have y'all ever seen one used? Would they need anything other than the barrel and a mag?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Nope that is all. Glock 17 mags. Or the 33rd beast mag. But I've seen people on the forum say they use 40 cal mag with no issues. If u think about it there's not much of a size difference so it should work

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That would be sweet!!! I'm really excited about the new G22 gen 4. I like the extra knockdown of the .40 but I like the prices of the 9mm a little better too. My LGS offers me a great price too!!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
I just picked a 40-9 barrel up from LWD. Haven't shot it yet. I'm going to try my .40 mags before I buy any 9mm mags. They screwed up and sent me the .40L it's basically for the 22 & I have a 23 so it's 1/2 inch longer. I paid total 150 to my door.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've got a 35 with a line wolf 9mm conversion barrel. Put close to 1000 rounds through with no issues. I would recommend using the 9mm magazines instead of trying to make the .40 work.

·
Banned
372 Posts
drop_point2690 said:
I've got a 35 with a line wolf 9mm conversion barrel. Put close to 1000 rounds through with no issues. I would recommend using the 9mm magazines instead of trying to make the .40 work.
I have a G35 too. I did buy the conversion barrel and the 33 round mag, but I haven't shot it yet!!:(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.