Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. I am getting a Glock. I have been very torn between the 17 and the 22. I was talking to a buddy about this problem and he said get the G22 and a lone wolf conversion barrel to make it a 9mm whenever I want to just do some cheaper shooting. What is ya'll's take on these barrels? Good or bad. I want all the info I can get.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That would be sweet!!! I'm really excited about the new G22 gen 4. I like the extra knockdown of the .40 but I like the prices of the 9mm a little better too. My LGS offers me a great price too!!!

·
Registered
925 Posts
I just picked a 40-9 barrel up from LWD. Haven't shot it yet. I'm going to try my .40 mags before I buy any 9mm mags. They screwed up and sent me the .40L it's basically for the 22 & I have a 23 so it's 1/2 inch longer. I paid total 150 to my door.

·
Banned
372 Posts
drop_point2690 said:
I've got a 35 with a line wolf 9mm conversion barrel. Put close to 1000 rounds through with no issues. I would recommend using the 9mm magazines instead of trying to make the .40 work.
I have a G35 too. I did buy the conversion barrel and the 33 round mag, but I haven't shot it yet!!:(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.