Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a glock 23 that is my primary weapon that I carry, and use for HD. The 40 cal is my caliber of choice. I want a 9mm tho. I want to keep my 40 as well. Do I get a conversion barrel or buy a G19/G26? What do you guys think.
 

·
GrassHopper
Joined
·
8,204 Posts
I would get a storm lake 40-9 conversion barrel... I don't have them in stock at the moment because they are so popular.
 

·
GrassHopper
Joined
·
8,204 Posts
blackwolffcf said:
I would get a storm lake 40-9 conversion barrel... I don't have them in stock at the moment because they are so popular.
Heck, then again I want both a conversion and another gun... Get both!!!! Lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
106 Posts
I was going to get conversion barrel but after u price it and mags i found that just a little more u get the whole gun and theres no feeling like building ur collection and having several to switch in and out unlike u can do with ur wife lol
 

·
GrassHopper
Joined
·
8,204 Posts
Gocards88 said:
I was going to get conversion barrel but after u price it and mags i found that just a little more u get the whole gun and theres no feeling like building ur collection and having several to switch in and out unlike u can do with ur wife lol
$200 for two mags and the barrel... Where you getting a glock for "a little more"?... It's at least double for another glock, unless you buy a police turn in...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
106 Posts
Just got my 26 gen4 and my 27gen4 this past friday for $465 out the door at my local glock dealer.. He priced me a conv. Barrel and 3 mags for $280-$325 So thats what it would have cost me in ky
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
387 Posts
Gocards88 said:
Just got my 26 gen4 and my 27gen4 this past friday for $465 out the door at my local glock dealer.. He priced me a conv. Barrel and 3 mags for $280-$325 So thats what it would have cost me in ky
27 gen 4 550 +tax up here for sure a used gen 3 in ma is out for 600 uhg!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
106 Posts
Any normal buyer the G27 gen4 is $502.99 -$522.99. And gen3 are $484 to $501.99 at my local dealer.. I get a little discount only cause i have a problem and i have to buy 2 of everything and i keep him bought out of mossbergs and accessories
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
387 Posts
Gocards88 said:
Any normal buyer the G27 gen4 is $502.99 -$522.99. And gen3 are $484 to $501.99 at my local dealer.. I get a little discount only cause i have a problem and i have to buy 2 of everything and i keep him bought out of mossbergs and accessories
Good prices, better than me in rhode island and nearby Massachusetts
 

·
GrassHopper
Joined
·
8,204 Posts
Gocards88 said:
Just got my 26 gen4 and my 27gen4 this past friday for $465 out the door at my local glock dealer.. He priced me a conv. Barrel and 3 mags for $280-$325 So thats what it would have cost me in ky
He over quoted you... I'd do $225 for that package. If I had the barrels in stock...
 

·
Glockin’ since 1993
Joined
·
41,026 Posts
Lone wolf barrel for $109 from CTD. Glock factory mags $22each from CDNN under $200 shipped.
 

·
GrassHopper
Joined
·
8,204 Posts
Gocards88 said:
Blackwolffcf do u have a website ?
Not yet... Hopefully in the next month or so... I am trying to find a trust worthy webmaster or easy enough program to build it with...
 

·
Glockin’ since 1993
Joined
·
41,026 Posts
blackwolffcf said:
I deal with storm lake, they cost more.
I had one crap aftermarket barrel. It was FedOrd and I think they're out of business. My LoneWolf runs fine.



You can argue that any Jarvis, Stormlake, KKM, BarSto or LoneWolf is better or worse but pricewise LoneWolf is the best price usually.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
106 Posts
Product Font Screenshot Material property Technology

Like said earlier these prices are from the glock store.. Now if it was me i cut back at the range a boxes of ammo and if smoked cut a pack or so off and stay home for dinner a few nights and spend the extra $150-$225 and get the whole gun.. Im just saying a whole gun is better than a barrel and mags
 

Attachments

·
GrassHopper
Joined
·
8,204 Posts
Gocards88 said:
U carry any mossbergs
I do not have an FFL. I do not carry firearms or receivers. However, that said, I do have a lot of part and accessories for multiple types of firearms, including mossberg. If you would please. Click my banner to go to my vendor thread where we can finish the conversation about mossbergs. Or you can PM me.

As far as storm lake is concerned. That is the only aftermarket glock barrels that I carry, they are more expensive, not necessarily better. I consider them all just about equal. But storm lake is what have.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gocards88 said:
Just got my 26 gen4 and my 27gen4 this past friday for $465 out the door at my local glock dealer.. He priced me a conv. Barrel and 3 mags for $280-$325 So thats what it would have cost me in ky
Dude I'm in Lexington and gen 3 are still in the mid $500 range. Where us your LGS?
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top