Glock Firearms banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,060 Posts
Got it. New models with updated striker assembly and lakeline metal magazines followers. I wasn’t aware the OEM ones can have an issue. Is it that bad?
No, I had one magazine wear down & sporadically not lock back on the last round. I did put like 900 rounds through that magazine before the issue happened.

IMG_1616204885.549477.jpg

·
Premium Member
13,060 Posts
IMG_1616205160.432534.jpg

LakeLine follower above.

IMG_1616205238.567637.jpg

OEM sig follower with maybe 50 rounds. You can see that it is starting to make a groove in the follower. The Lakeline follower already has the groove made into it. FWIW.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I know there is a butt load of these Sigs out there. I will never own one for multiple reasons. I am looking at the Shield9+, no hurry on it. I like my Shield9. Low on capacity. This video has a comparison in sizes with the 43X, and the 365

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've had my P365 for about two years now. I don't have a great amount of rounds through it yet, maybe 600 or so rounds. However, it's been as accurate as a laser, had no malfunctions and is extremely easy to carry concealed. I think you'd do well to get one.

·
Super Moderator
62,377 Posts
There are 2ea. sig 365s and 2 ea. Hellcats at the rental counter at my local range. I asked the gunsmith this week how they are holding up.

He said the 2 ea. 365s and 2 ea. Hellcats have tens of thousands of rounds thru them. They only clean them when they malfunction and are down for maintenance.

The Hellcats have never been cleaned because they have yet to malfunction.

The 365s have malfunctioned so many times they have had to buy several complete replacement kits for each of them.

He stated that between the 2, he would recommend the Hellcat. In his mind, reliability is most important.

As a side note, he only carries an all steel 1911 chambered in 45 ACP, that he has completely stripped and out fitted with forged internals.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts