Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read a few threads and reviews on here, but there is nothing new in recent months.
I’m considering a Sig P365 and would like to hear one last opinion from the forum and owners of it.
All good with it? All initial issues addressed?
Anything I need to be aware of?
Thanks in advance!

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,292 Posts
My buddy just replaced his 365 he regretfully traded. Shot it last week. Straight out of the box, no cleaning or oil, ran 100%. Great shooter and accurate.
If I didn’t already have a micro-9 it would be at the top of my list.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,292 Posts
Oh yeah the only thing I don’t like is the magazine prices.
Look for the Tac Pack which has 3 mags and a holster.
Doublecheck before you buy depending on it having a manual safety or not.

·
Premium Member
13,060 Posts
My p365 is not the first run but the second run I believe ( May 2019). I have over 2k rounds through it without issue. If you can stand a little larger pistol the p365xl is very nice!! If you like the size of the p365, I’d highly recommend it!! The major drawback is the magazine prices. $50 all day long!

·
Premium Member
13,060 Posts
My p365 is not the first run but the second run I believe ( May 2019). I have over 2k rounds through it without issue. If you can stand a little larger pistol the p365xl is very nice!! If you like the size of the p365, I’d highly recommend it!! The major drawback is the magazine prices. $50 all day long!
IMG_1616194780.949838.jpg

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, Sig magazines prices are expensive, but it’s a necessary evil.

No, no external safety for me. Thank you for the warning/reminder to pay attention to that.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Love mine with a Stainless slide. Been through a few defensive classes and countless range trips with zero issues. I find used mags on forums routinely so magazine cost was never an issue for me. It replaced my 43 which was essentially an extension of my body. You won’t regret your purchase if you do buy a 365.

·
Premium Member
13,060 Posts
Oh I almost forgot. I’d find 2020 or newer p365. They changed the striker assembly for the better. I ordered one & put it in my p365. I also run lakeline metal magazine followers in mine. The oem ones can wear down. Sig says it’s normal & they will stop at a certain point, but I didn’t like it. The lakeline metal followers have been 100% reliable.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Love mine with a Stainless slide. Been through a few defensive classes and countless range trips with zero issues. I find used mags on forums routinely so magazine cost was never an issue for me. It replaced my 43 which was essentially an extension of my body. You won’t regret your purchase if you do buy a 365.
Thanks. What do you mean by Stainless steel slide?

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh I almost forgot. I’d find 2020 or newer p365. They changed the striker assembly for the better. I ordered one & put it in my p365. I also run lakeline metal magazine followers in mine. The oem ones can wear down. Sig says it’s normal & they will stop at a certain point, but I didn’t like it. The lakeline metal followers have been 100% reliable.
Got it. New models with updated striker assembly and lakeline metal magazines followers. I wasn’t aware the OEM ones can have an issue. Is it that bad?

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The X is their latest series as of this month.
The X looks great. P365XL frame, Regular P365 slide.
I like the magazine well and that it has the same XL trigger.

The only problem is that is the same size of the Glock 43X, which I love.
I am looking at one to replace my G43 because it is smaller and with higher capacity.
I have to see the P365 and P365X in person to “see” the size difference.

·
Super Moderator
62,377 Posts
The X looks great. P365XL frame, Regular P365 slide.
I like the magazine well and that it has the same XL trigger.

The only problem is that is the same size of the Glock 43X, which I love.
I am looking at one to replace my G43 because it is smaller and with higher capacity.
I have to see the P365 and P365X in person to “see” the size difference.
Hellcat

1 - 20 of 41 Posts