Concealment weapon

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by btenn, Feb 6, 2012.

1. btenn

btenn New Member

Alright guys let me run this by you.... Glock is my weapon of choice hands down like nothing compares. I need an inside the pants weapon w a clip on it to hook to my pants rather than have a iwb holster. I really want a G27 but I know keltec, ruger, and smith&wesson all make smaller weapons w clips... Does glock? If not then what would be equivalent to a clip?

2. btenn

btenn New Member

Or how does a G27 compare to a 36 for that purpose? I know they're different calumets before that gets brought up

3. Lithiumokc

Lithiumokc New Member

I'm not a clip fan, but I so have a 36 and it is great for any iwb

4. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

You can get a clip that is made for the glock, but I would recommend a good IWB holster like the crossbreed supertuck. If you do decide on a clip you need to ensure you get a MIC holster to cover that trigger. Don't know why you would want a clip. You should seriously consider a good IWB as mentioned above for comfort and stability/security

Attached Files:

5. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Ive use a clip draw on my 30...

6. JPochron

JPochron New Member

Glock 23

I conceal carry a Glock 23 with the clip. I just started using the MIC holster today and I'm not real certain how I like it yet. In as far as a safety device I think it's great but not to certain on drawing yet as it takes some getting used to. But the clip works just fine on the G23 and I keep one in the chamber and have never had a problem.

Joe

7. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Same here...

8. But when you DO have a problem, it will be a hole through your leg. The trigger MUST be covered on a Glock.

9. btenn

btenn New Member

How does the 27 or 36 compare to a smaller pistol of another brand? As far as comfortability. I wish glock made a slimline .40! That would be the perfect concealment weapon.