Glock Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys let me run this by you.... Glock is my weapon of choice hands down like nothing compares. I need an inside the pants weapon w a clip on it to hook to my pants rather than have a iwb holster. I really want a G27 but I know keltec, ruger, and smith&wesson all make smaller weapons w clips... Does glock? If not then what would be equivalent to a clip?

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
You can get a clip that is made for the glock, but I would recommend a good IWB holster like the crossbreed supertuck. If you do decide on a clip you need to ensure you get a MIC holster to cover that trigger. Don't know why you would want a clip. You should seriously consider a good IWB as mentioned above for comfort and stability/security

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Glock 23

I conceal carry a Glock 23 with the clip. I just started using the MIC holster today and I'm not real certain how I like it yet. In as far as a safety device I think it's great but not to certain on drawing yet as it takes some getting used to. But the clip works just fine on the G23 and I keep one in the chamber and have never had a problem.

Joe

·
Banned
202 Posts
But the clip works just fine on the G23 and I keep one in the chamber and have never had a problem.
But when you DO have a problem, it will be a hole through your leg. The trigger MUST be covered on a Glock.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How does the 27 or 36 compare to a smaller pistol of another brand? As far as comfortability. I wish glock made a slimline .40! That would be the perfect concealment weapon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts