Concealment shirts and bands

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by Glock_Fanatic, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

Does anyone have any input about the concealment shirts or bands? I've seen them just not sure how comfy they are...

2. Dan75719

Dan75719 New Member

Are you talking about the belly band holsters? I do not own one but I have tried it. They are not bad. I would not want to wear it all the time but I plan on getting one eventually.

3. Blades

Blades Senior Member

I think he or she is talking about this type of shirt:
    [​IMG]

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

I haven't bought a shirt like the one above, but I do own a belly band !!

Very comfortable and holds the weapon close to the body. You can position

your firearm anywhere around your waist...

5. Glock38

Glock38 New Member

I bought a 5.11 shirt like mentioned above. It's very comfortable and with a button down easy access to the weapon.

6. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

I bought one like this. Can't stand it. It puts the gun so far back it's hard to reach.

I've heard good things about the 5.11 one, but don't haven't had any experience with it.

Here's another thread on the subject. https://www.glockforum.com/forum/f30/athletic-holster-6520/

7. justinp1987

justinp1987 New Member

I have a belly band made by the same campany it's white I absolutely love it I wear it when I'm wearing like gym shorts or sweats when I don't have a belt I Carry a gen 4 g27 it totally supports the gun it won't flop or moove around at all even with a full size xdm I've caried in it but I carry apendix style I'm not so shire it would be as good say 4 o clock .another reason I really love it because it's so thin it's basically like you don't have any extra bulk from a
    Holster .. If you carry apendix or would consider it because I believe that's what it was designed for youl love it like me , glock store has a few vids on YouTube about em if you go to YouTube and type original belly band youl see Acually what it looks like on a person and that it Acually can support even a full size gun with out even pants and the gun won't flop or move at all .. I hope I helped lol

8. Anyone got a pic of the belly band?

9. rickjames

rickjames Hard Work! Dedication! Supporter

I think before you reach a gun that high up in your shirt, you'd be dead.

I'd like to own a belly band someday since I'm a big time runner

10. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

belt 1.jpg

new belt 3.jpg

new belt 1.jpg

Here's a black one called DEFENDER 2

11. rickjames

rickjames Hard Work! Dedication! Supporter

Hey, I guess this is considered a belly band?
    I'll be a proud owner of this one very soon.

12. Zepaholic

Zepaholic Premium Member

I have a belly Band with a G30. But I am having trouble CC the G30. I have tried to move it around but you can still see the bottom of the magazine on it.

13. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

Have you tried moving it lower? I used to wear mine so that, just like when my gun was on a belt, about half, maybe even 2/3, was below the waistband of my gym shorts.

14. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

These are hard to get to but sometimes it may be the only way you can carry. I know in my "Church" Shirts and Tie it is one way I can carry where no one can see but the Belly Band is much better and I highly recommend them. With a Belly band you can position the pistol just about anywhere so it is a preferred method for me!

15. Zepaholic

Zepaholic Premium Member

I will try that, thanks!
    I am a 6 feet 240 lbs. so it is hard for me to conceal. I would HATE to have to go to a smaller Glock.

16. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

17. Matthew780

Matthew780 Very Sensitive Guy (^;)

These items <~~~click advertised on the belly band site look impressive.

18. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

You mean the concealment purse? I bet that looks good on you! ;)

The Thunderwear...the chick in that ad always catches the eye, no matter what website it's on. :D

19. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

20. Matthew780

Matthew780 Very Sensitive Guy (^;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Yes Sir! My sentiments exactly (@ thunderwear chic), HAHAHAHAHA!