Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im having trouble concealing my Glock 26. What are the best choices for IWB holsters that don't print so much and are comfortable?

·
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DeepSeaGod said:
Just got my n82 tactical holster...dude I've been missing out
Just looked at a review about it on YouTube and looks like the perfect holster, I think that holster is exactly what I been looking for looks like I'll be having one soon thanks

·
367 Posts
Wife uses a DeSantis Softuc with her G26. She loves it. All leather, renforced top for reholstering, adjustable cant, great fit and $15. at Natchez. If they made one for my G30 I would have one.​

·
Registered
547 Posts
Just got my n82 tactical holster...dude I've been missing out
The N82 is a good holster so far my daughters has held up just fine for just over a year now. I like the hybrid style, it seems a little more stable for me as I'm somewhat of a bull in a china shop kinda guy.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I carry both my G27 and G21 in a crossbreed super tuck and with a loose button up shirt w/ an under shirt even the G21 doesn't print. I also like the Galco V-hawk.

·
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FitztheAssassin said:
I carry both my G27 and G21 in a crossbreed super tuck and with a loose button up shirt w/ an under shirt even the G21 doesn't print. I also like the Galco V-hawk.
Thanks I'm going to check it out on the web site

·
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mike P said:
I find that statement in itself odd considering lately my CCW has been my 17. :confused:

A 26 would be like a LCP compared to my 17.
Lol maybe it has a lot to do with the way I dress I think I need to go a little more loose

·
Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!
563 Posts
N82 was on back order last week...i went with the scorpion desaints but i love my Crossbreed super tux just wanted something new.

·
Administrator
53,029 Posts
I use a FoXx holster for my G30SF, carry it all day every day off duty, and love it. I am 215lbs and 6'2".....

·
Lurker
106 Posts
I have the N82 professional for my 19, Its great but Im not sure if I like the height. And you cant adjust the height, so Im waiting on my remora to get here this week :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have the N82 professional for my 19, Its great but Im not sure if I like the height. And you cant adjust the height, so Im waiting on my remora to get here this week :D
Are you saying it rides too high, or too low, for your taste? What's your build?

I'm 6'2 195 and a 32-33" waist. I don't wear baggy clothes, I tuck "tailored" or "fitted" or "athletic fit" dress shirts into slacks for work on a daily basis, and wear t-shirts and jeans outside of work, and I have had a terrible time finding a IWB holster that isn't terribly uncomfortable, doesn't print, or a combo of the both.

This thread has me reading more about N82...

·
Registered
41 Posts
I CC my G19 in a Milt Sparks VMII & in my opinion it sets the gold standard for IWB style holsters. There are a lot of copy cats out there & some of them may be acceptable but I just couldn't support someone stealing another mans idea.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts