Compliance Poll ..........

Discussion in 'Second Amendment & Legal' started by Mark Lishchynsky, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

I avoid Seattle as much as possible.

IAhunter and NWG40 like this.
  2. NWG40

NWG40 Well-Known Member Supporter

I'm from up north. Never dreamed I'd live to see Seattle become it's own country! :eek::rolleyes:

3. Lucian_253

I’m from south of Seattle. Tacoma to be exact. Compared to other WA cities, Seattle seems like a different country. For example Seattle vs Monroe, lol!!

NWG40 likes this.
  4. NWG40

NWG40 Well-Known Member Supporter

Mount Vernon for myself...... Nice small agriculture community. The Pee stop on the way to Bellingham and the border.......

Lucian_253 likes this.
  5. joeb1

joeb1 Member

I hand these out at businesses that display signs.

Attached Files:

6. Mike Landy

Mike Landy New Member

As does everyone else. Most of that signage is meant for the employees. I saw those signs every day for 32 years and never gave it much thought.

Danzig likes this.
  7. As RevV pointed out, if you are going to carry a gun, you had best know all the laws that apply wherever you plan to carry. These days, there are too many extreme leftist, anti-gun prosecutors and judges. What you consider a minor infraction could put you in prison, or at the very least cause you to lose the right to carry. Post Office as a no-carry location is federal law and widely known. Are you really prepared to use the "no sign posted" defense, leaving your family without your income and being a convicted felon for the rest of your life?

There used to be a mall here with a Bass Pro Shops as an anchor. The mall had valid Texas 30.06 signs at all mall entrances, but Bass Pro Shops' own entrance did not. There also was not a sign as you exited BPS into the mall. Not sure what to do there, so I just avoided the mall. That shopping mall has since changed hands, and the 30.06 signs are gone.

Again, know all laws that apply to where you are going to carry a gun. Also, it's a great idea to have prepaid legal coverage. Remember, if you get charged with an unreasonable "gun crime" and tell us about it here, we'll all say, "That's a darned shame. We hate that." But you'll still be in jail.

8. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
  9. Lucian_253

Love Mat Best

grumpy1 likes this.
  10. Danzig

Texas
  11. Firedog

Firedog Well-Known Member

So how do you get in a post office to mail a gun if none are allowed?

12. Danzig

Texas
    FD9C0F59-672D-4BBD-A1B3-4BA7DDB11EAE.jpeg

Firedog likes this.
  13. Lucian_253

I always send mine back UPS, lol!

wrpNYFL likes this.
  14. wrpNYFL

wrpNYFL Premium Member Lifetime Supporting Member

UPS distribution centers are also FFLs. No fee like sending from your LGS... also, they can return handguns directly to your home, signature required, as their delivery people are FFLs by extension for delivery purpose, FFL fee-free.

Lucian_253 and Danzig like this.
  15. Lucian_253

Except the last time the driver left my S&W m&pc on my porch...

16. wrpNYFL

wrpNYFL Premium Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Oops...