Compliance Poll ..........

Discussion in 'Second Amendment & Legal' started by Mark Lishchynsky, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

I avoid Seattle as much as possible.

NWG40 likes this.
  2. NWG40

NWG40 Well-Known Member Supporter

I'm from up north. Never dreamed I'd live to see Seattle become it's own country! :eek::rolleyes:

3. Lucian_253

I’m from south of Seattle. Tacoma to be exact. Compared to other WA cities, Seattle seems like a different country. For example Seattle vs Monroe, lol!!

NWG40 likes this.
  4. NWG40

NWG40 Well-Known Member Supporter

Mount Vernon for myself...... Nice small agriculture community. The Pee stop on the way to Bellingham and the border.......

Lucian_253 likes this.
  5. joeb1

joeb1 Member

I hand these out at businesses that display signs.

Attached Files:

6. Mike Landy

Mike Landy New Member

As does everyone else. Most of that signage is meant for the employees. I saw those signs every day for 32 years and never gave it much thought.

Danzig likes this.
  7. As RevV pointed out, if you are going to carry a gun, you had best know all the laws that apply wherever you plan to carry. These days, there are too many extreme leftist, anti-gun prosecutors and judges. What you consider a minor infraction could put you in prison, or at the very least cause you to lose the right to carry. Post Office as a no-carry location is federal law and widely known. Are you really prepared to use the "no sign posted" defense, leaving your family without your income and being a convicted felon for the rest of your life?

There used to be a mall here with a Bass Pro Shops as an anchor. The mall had valid Texas 30.06 signs at all mall entrances, but Bass Pro Shops' own entrance did not. There also was not a sign as you exited BPS into the mall. Not sure what to do there, so I just avoided the mall. That shopping mall has since changed hands, and the 30.06 signs are gone.

Again, know all laws that apply to where you are going to carry a gun. Also, it's a great idea to have prepaid legal coverage. Remember, if you get charged with an unreasonable "gun crime" and tell us about it here, we'll all say, "That's a darned shame. We hate that." But you'll still be in jail.

8. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
  9. Lucian_253

Love Mat Best

10. Danzig

Texas
  11. Firedog

Firedog Well-Known Member

So how do you get in a post office to mail a gun if none are allowed?

12. Danzig

Texas
    FD9C0F59-672D-4BBD-A1B3-4BA7DDB11EAE.jpeg

Firedog likes this.
  13. Lucian_253

I always send mine back UPS, lol!