Glock Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of getting a G20 slide for my G21. I have an Advantage Arms .22 slide for plinking. I thought the 10mm slide would round out the set. I have seen the cost of 10mm ammo; maybe just use it for hunting?

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Welcome! Or get into reloading, which I plan on doing because I want a 10mm so bad haha.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I'm not sure that would work. I think the ejectors are different between the .45 and 10mm and the .45 ejector wouldn't work reliably, possibly at all, on the 10mm. I believe that's the reason that you can do so many conversions on the 20, that you can't do on the 21. If it were just a matter of filling out the hole in the slide, then anything you could do to a 20, you could do to a 21.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sent my new .45 long slide out for cerakote today, building another .45 upper instead of the 10mm.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,149 Posts
This is what I was talking about;

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYKZBRl1A5I&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
I don't know what all the fuss about 10mm pricing is, georgiaarms.com has the cheapest 10mm pricing on the internet. $21.50 for full power virgin brass 10mm? It's great. Underwood ammo also has amazing prices.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts