Glock Firearms banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just received my Comp-Tac Two O'Clock for my G26 G4 and thought I would share my initial thoughts;

First, the company was a pleasure to do business with. Their timetable was spot on. Purchased the item and received an email saying that it would enter production within 24 hours and it would take 5 business days to produce and 3 days to ship. Well the holster was finished in 5 days (of which I was emailed promptly) and received it 3 days later in the mail. Again, plenty of fast and friendly contact and comes through on promises.

Now for the good part, the holster. My initial impressions are good, really good. While I don’t know the measurement of the thickness of the kydex, it seems to be right on point. I have had kydex products on both sides of the scale, so thick that it is cumbersome and rigid, to so thin that cracking was a concern (valid at that). The tension on the firearm in the holster (while adjustable) seems to be right on point and I think that I will carry it for some time prior to making any adjustments. My concern was the retention clip. I have carried inside the waste band for eight years now and primarily use products with belt loops. Trying on the product completely eliminated those concerns. The retention clip has good tension on it and is anchored to the holster very securely.

First to the range, it is time to put it through the paces. Need to be able to trust it in "practical" situations before I will carry it. If all goes as expected, I should be carrying it within a week. Will update post after the range and after a full week of EDC.

·
"The Sarge"
668 Posts
Glad your first impressions were good. I think that holster will perform good as you put it to the range test. I am wearing my Glock 32 in a Two O'Clock as I type. Bill

1 - 2 of 2 Posts