Glock Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well I decided I needed a new holster for my Glocks so I bought a comp-tac international for my g-22's. I have been suffering from some elbow issues this past 6 months and it really only feels tight when i draw from a standard belt holster. So i decided to start swapping out my gear for DOH's. My first impressions is this holster is very well made and like all comp-tac products is very sturdy as it is made from the thicker kydex. I haven't had it on the range yet but look to have it out soon.. I might even snap a photo or two..

but 1st impression is very well made and worth the coin.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Very nice looking holster, I don't own any comp tac products but I'm very impressed with what others have to say about their holsters. Congrats!

·
"The Sarge"
668 Posts
Nice holster you got there. I swear by Comp-tac gear. All my high cost custom leather holsters now just live in the holster box. Bill

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Looks good Chris! You have any pics of the holster on a belt? How low does it hang?

·
238 Posts
I have ordered a comp tac two o'clock about a week ago and I am itching to get my hands on it! How was the turn around time for your order?

·
Registered
553 Posts
tuamike said:
I have ordered a comp tac two o'clock about a week ago and I am itching to get my hands on it! How was the turn around time for your order?
Just as they said, 5 days for production & About 3 days shipping....Love my comp-tec Infedel ! Versatile too as I where it 10 o'clock IWB.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It came pretty quick, well within the time frame they outlined. The holster hangs low but still uspsa legal as the gun isn't lower than the belt. I wish they would make one for my revolvers but they told me it wasn't going to happen before nats so I had to order another brand if doh for my wheel guns. Comp-tac makes a quality product. I use their iwb almost everyday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.