Combat pawn

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ScottyBiddle, Jul 13, 2012.

1. ScottyBiddle

ScottyBiddle New Member

New show supposed to be showing Sunday 9 est called combat pawn looks awesome. And also police pov is awesome to all the LEO's out there you have my utmost respect. Thank you for your service.

2. antek

antek New Member

What channel is this suppose to be on?

3. Brandan86

Brandan86 New Member

I have seen a commercial for Combat Pawn, and plan on watching it. Glad you reminded me about it.

4. ScottyBiddle

ScottyBiddle New Member

It's on tru tv should be interesting

5. Police pov is alright...not to fond of it. Combat Pawn looks ok, but its all the same in my book haha

6. Brandan86

Brandan86 New Member

So I watched Combat Pawn. Wasn't great, but wasn't bad. Glad it is Military guys in the show. With that said, I think the way they open the shop is dumb, a bit overkill if you ask me. A lot of the things seem set up, and I am not a big fan of the managers "tell the troops what to do while I sit back" mentality.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  7. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

All of those shows are set up. It's all fake. I can't stand it!

8. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Just like operation repo and dog the bounty hunter, all fake. Though i heard some of the stuff they show on these shows are from actual events that occured to other people.

9. Brandan86

Brandan86 New Member

Yea operation repo even says at the beginning that it is based on real events, but names have been changed.

When I say set up, I mean they really know they are on TV, and might be overacting. Like the girl with the double barrel shotgun.

10. Razor193

Razor193 New Member

I just saw that show tonight. When it started I realized that my dad's house is about 20 min. from there and that I've actually been to that store. I do agree that a lot of the stuff that you see on the show is made up, because when I was there there wasn't any drama like you see. The only thing that I noticed about them was that if you weren't military or law enforcement they seemed to treat you a little bit differently.

11. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I seems that a lot of gun shops treat non-military/leo differently.

I watched it tonight. Saw some neat stuff, but really wasn't impressed.

12. ScottyBiddle

ScottyBiddle New Member

Yeah it seemed to appeal to the wrong audience. We all wanted to see weapons not tools handling them.