Glock Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got to hold my paps. It was his duty gun for 17 years. It's a thing of beauty. Only one I have ever seen. And just to see how much I loved it, and how much we enjoyed shooting together yesterday made me so happy. :) just wanted to share with y'all

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
How about some pics of that old hog leg? That was my first duty gun as a reserve police officer. It had a 6" barrel, and was really intimidating looking.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
havasu said:
How about some pics of that old hog leg? That was my first duty gun as a reserve police officer. It had a 6" barrel, and was really intimidating looking.
That's what his is. I wish I had pics! I want it so bad. He says it's mine when he goes. I want the gun, but I don't want it at that cost

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,973 Posts
I had one, a long time ago. gun barrel grey 4 inch barrel. I loved it so, had it for many years and served me well. When I left my home country to go to school in the USA I had to leave behind, gave to buddy to hold he fell on hard times and sold it. I was so upset but what can you do almost had a cow when I saw the prices on used ones.... But then I found Glock and peace came back so water under the bridge...

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,395 Posts
Pretty much stole one when my friendly gun shop had an officer that just retired trade it in. Late 70's model beautiful blued 4" barrel. It had a pretty large and deep ding on the muzzle along with years if holster wear. The double action was super smooth. I got it for $250. Sold it to a dealer for $550 asking price a few years later. He thought he robbed me. Miss it but I have plenty of Smith revolvers to take care of that itch.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I few months back I got the chance to shoot the colt anaconda. I love the colts they are smooth guns and works of art. But man that thing got some kick. Alot more than my s&w .44 mag. But all in all I'd love to own all the colts.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Boost Rules
278 Posts
Another that carried a Python as a edc!! This is what my step father-in- law carried as a sherrifs deputy. He bought it new back in the 60s. Look closely and you can see the holster wear near the muzzle.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Man! You carried that as your EDC?? How long ago was that?:eek::p
Be nice to me old man! That was in 1983. Reserves had our choice of weapons, because we paid for them ourselves and I had it in my gun safe already. It was much better than the department issued S&W Model 66, IMHO.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Be nice to me old man! That was in 1983. Reserves had our choice of weapons, because we paid for them ourselves and I had it in my gun safe already. It was much better than the department issued S&W Model 66, IMHO.
Alright, you get a pass, besides, that is a damn good looking gun! I'm just jealous.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts