Colored grip?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by kawiglock, Apr 16, 2012.

1. kawiglock

kawiglock New Member

Hey everyone. I'm currently doing a AR build and looking to do something funky. I am trying to get away from the typically colors. Have any of you seen colored grips or accessories? Ideally I'm looking for a lime green. Or maybe even a zombie green? Any advice on where to start my search would be great. Thanks!

2. sgtglock

sgtglock New Member

Duracoat. They offer a lime green in the color wheel!

3. Duracoat. Our duracoat service is even on sale!

4. kawiglock

kawiglock New Member

Is that for metal parts? Or grips and such? Would you recommend a duracoat on a lower or possible lower and upper?

5. All the above. You can DC one or both and in countless configurations. Click the duracoat link in my sig for details

6. Also I assume you want a Kawasaki "Ninja" type green and this one is pretty on the money:

[​IMG]

7. kawiglock

kawiglock New Member

You hit the nail on head with Kawi green. I can't view the link from my iPhone. When I'm home I'll take a look. DC looks to definitely be the road I want to go, and I'd much rather in trust it to a member.

8. Several others have! I give attention to detail as if it were my own.

9. Green-Water

Green-Water New Member

So you can color the polymer frame on a Glock as well?

10. Absolutely, it's a routine thing.

11. Green-Water

Green-Water New Member

No way!! Website?

12. My website isn't up yet, it's almost there. If you click the duracoat link under my post it will get you to the pricing and details, and give me a few I will find you some pictures of my work.

13. Green-Water

Green-Water New Member

Perfect! Thanks.

14. the baby is crying, daddy time. Here is one i painted in Dark Earth

Attached Files:

15. Green-Water

Green-Water New Member

Looks great. I would be interested in seeing the rest of your portfolio when you get the chance.

16. Sure I can do a few more tonight or tomorrow. Hectic week, have a lot of guns here to work on!

17. Green-Water

Green-Water New Member

You can Duracoat the slide as well?

18. Green-Water

Green-Water New Member

19. Receiver stripped and separate from the slide/barrel. They are insanely easy to take apart.