Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm currently doing a AR build and looking to do something funky. I am trying to get away from the typically colors. Have any of you seen colored grips or accessories? Ideally I'm looking for a lime green. Or maybe even a zombie green? Any advice on where to start my search would be great. Thanks!

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
kawiglock said:
Hey everyone. I'm currently doing a AR build and looking to do something funky. I am trying to get away from the typically colors. Have any of you seen colored grips or accessories? Ideally I'm looking for a lime green. Or maybe even a zombie green? Any advice on where to start my search would be great. Thanks!
Duracoat. Our duracoat service is even on sale!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nukinfuts29 said:
Duracoat. Our duracoat service is even on sale!
Is that for metal parts? Or grips and such? Would you recommend a duracoat on a lower or possible lower and upper?

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
All the above. You can DC one or both and in countless configurations. Click the duracoat link in my sig for details

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nukinfuts29 said:
Also I assume you want a Kawasaki "Ninja" type green and this one is pretty on the money:
You hit the nail on head with Kawi green. I can't view the link from my iPhone. When I'm home I'll take a look. DC looks to definitely be the road I want to go, and I'd much rather in trust it to a member.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
My website isn't up yet, it's almost there. If you click the duracoat link under my post it will get you to the pricing and details, and give me a few I will find you some pictures of my work.

·
Registered
239 Posts
nukinfuts29 said:
My website isn't up yet, it's almost there. If you click the duracoat link under my post it will get you to the pricing and details, and give me a few I will find you some pictures of my work.
Perfect! Thanks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts