Colorado Shooting

Discussion in 'Second Amendment & Legal' started by Glock897, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Glock897

Glock897 Member

2. singyourdeathsong

singyourdeathsong New Member

Amen! I've been arguing with these anti gun clowns all day about this incident!

3. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

Great post! They are stating he was by emergency exit when he started shooting at front of theater, so if a CCW holder was there that would have had a gun with him, he / they could have shot at him and at least been able to draw his fire and maybe many less would have been killed or wounded....

4. jcrobert1983

jcrobert1983 New Member

I feel the same way. Even if he was wearing a vest someone could have shot him in the head. But instead of hearing about the need for armed citizens the politicians will just focus on tighter gun laws. And oh yeah the shooter was carrying two Glock pistols I'm surprised the politicians haven't pointed that out. But I hear the dude was decked out in full tactical gear. He was probably doing more damage with his AR than anything else. What an idiot. Just terrible to do something like that

5. Rusty

Rusty ***** Junkie Supporter

Have they said if his headgear was protective too? They said even his crotch and neck were protected. It seems like he was expecting a firefight. Too bad someone didn't blow him away.

6. dosmiguel

dosmiguel New Member

I heard he had on a gas mask and was using tear gas. I don't know if it's true or not. Can anyone confirm?

7. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Yes that's true. Also had a AR with a 100 rnd drum a Remington 870 and two Glocks chambered in .40 not sure which model all this is according to the media..

8. dosmiguel

dosmiguel New Member

Someone could have taken that guy out since it was a gas mask. Senseless!

9. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Im going to post that on facebook

10. Redneckcmb

Redneckcmb Chris Supporter

Watching o'reilly factor now . and as you can believe the media is beginning to blame it on guns. And gun control . this guy was a f'n nut . If u want to blame some one blame the murder that thought this out thoroughly.
    More gun control won't stop these people more of us law abiding citizens with guns can and will stop these people . they will always find a way to get a gun. if not a gun they will make a bomb. violence will not stop unless people stand up to it.

11. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    I agree. A psycho that is this determined can come up with alternate means to commit heinous acts. He could've used Molotov cocktails and killed as many or more. Would the hacks demand gasoline be banned?

12. kpayne

kpayne New Member

If there were more guns or more citizens how carried guns this **** wouldn't happen

13. jcrobert1983

jcrobert1983 New Member

An armed society is a polite society

14. icepick

icepick New Member

Can't recall of a shooting at gun show. Where lot of guns & gun nuts are.

15. UKWildcatfan

UKWildcatfan New Member

Come to think of it, I can't either. Very good point

16. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    So, since the other guy had a ball bat are they going to outlaw those? And i suppose they should take cars away because they cause death the same way. Just sayin.

17. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    Larry the cable guy says "Blaming guns is like blaming pencils for spelling words wrong". Wake up people!

18. vidtech

vidtech New Member

I so agree. There is a old saying "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Tougher gun laws aren't the answer. What we have sure hasn't worked. If we need have to have gun laws make them work. It's a joke " Are you a whack job? No
    Here's your gun. 14 dead and climbing. Our laws only keep the honest more honest.

19. klf

klf New Member

My morning facebook post

Madness can never be outlawed. The world we live in is rank with violence and madness. It is a natural part of our human makeup and it will always be with us. However one reasonably prepared individual can stop madness from continuing with a well placed shot. A lesson could be taken from the Israelis. After years of suffering from the madness of terrorism the citizenry there take responsibility for their own safety. This in no way prevents acts of madness. However it most certainly limits its extent. Now it is time to shoot back. Those who prefer to be protected by a society who hires and parses out its protectors will not agree. Those who feel it is their personal responsibility to protect themselves and their loved ones will. My condolences to all who suffered in this needless act of madness.