Glock Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would prefer FTF sales in northwest Chicago suburbs/McHenry County over shipping FFL to FFL at this point. Can meet buyer/trader within a 50 mile radius of Algonquin, IL.

My gun: Glock G23 Gen 4. Round count is only 3143 and condition is excellent. Trigger is a GlockTriggers Travis Haley Skimmer and original trigger would be included. Sights are TruGlo TFO fiber-optic day/tritium night sights (yellow rear, green front). Extended take down lever, mag release and stainless steel pins are Lone Wolf. Slide release is Vickers Tactical. I am a Certified Glock Armorer and the gun has been meticulously maintained. Also included are a total of 8 magazines, 6 of which have numbered baseplates (skateboard tape style - I forget the manufacturer) and 2 of which have Lone Wolf aluminum scorpion design baseplates. All are in perfect condition and working order. Includes original case and original sights.

Cash price $800 OBO, but will consider trades/partial trades/deals for a G19 Gen 4 or G19 Vickers Tactical with similar round count or less, H&K VP9 or Arsenal Strike Force. May also consider deals involving a G26 Gen4, G30S or AR-15s and pay cash difference for quality AR like Wilson Combat, Daniel Defense or Bravo Company USA.

Also available is a Springfield Socom 16 (Flat Dark Earth) with with only 750 rounds down range. It is in a Pelican case with custom cut foam with the included 10 round mag and 4 extra 20 round mags and Maglula loader. $2200+ value. I would consider trade with or without case for a Wilson Combat, Daniel Defense or BCM AR-15, preferably with 1:7 twist and 16" barrel or similar AR with or without optic.

Please email [email protected] or [email protected] as I rarely visit any forums including this one.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I am currently discussing a possible trade with another member for the G23Gen4. One other firearm I have that I'd also consider trading FTF in northern Illinois only is a Socom 16 in Flat Dark Earth with only 750 rounds down range. It is in a Pelican case with custom cut foam with the included 10 round mag and 4 extra 20 round mags and Maglula loader. $2200+ value. I would consider trade with or without case for a Daniel Defense AR-15, preferably with 1:7 twist or similar AR. Email [email protected] or [email protected].

NOTE: The G23Gen4 offered is same as in sig file. However, it does not come with the aftermarket barrel, recoil spring (put original back in after the Glockmeister broke!) or the holster.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.