Glock Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For God sake, you at least think a Chief of Police wold know that it's a MAGAZINE and NOT a Clip. Looks like Glocks, AR's and "Hi-Cap CLIPS" are going to be on the endangered list in the near future. My plan is to order at least 2, full size G21 mags next week before they ban the dang things. Anyway, just had to get this off of my chest before I blew up.:cool:

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
TNFrank said:
For God sake, you at least think a Chief of Police wold know that it's a MAGAZINE and NOT a Clip. Looks like Glocks, AR's and "Hi-Cap CLIPS" are going to be on the endangered list in the near future. My plan is to order at least 2, full size G21 mags next week before they ban the dang things. Anyway, just had to get this off of my chest before I blew up.:cool:
Goosfraba... Goosfraba....

Lol I hear ya!

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
My brother and friend call mags clips all the damn time. It pisses me off. I just respond with, yea magazine.

·
Banned
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Think the Chief needs to review this pic.

·
Because 2 Are Better Then 1
10,292 Posts
image-323078075.jpg

I have one if you need it!

Attachments

·
Registered
479 Posts
My brother and friend call mags clips all the damn time. It pisses me off. I just respond with, yea magazine.
And when it comes from the mouths of "experienced" shooters, my 'yeah magazine' always comes with a bite of my tongue and an internal eye-roll. Sometimes some arguments just ain't worth it.

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
ROYALE-W-CHEESE said:
And when it comes from the mouths of "experienced" shooters, my 'yeah magazine' always comes with a bite of my tongue and an internal eye-roll. Sometimes some arguments just ain't worth it.
Exactly man. This isn't hollywood "pass me the clip" bs. Or "get the strap"......."hold on, so you want some hair clips and your dildo?"
Hahaha I'm getting tired. Gotta work 4 hours tomorrow.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
It says

Once again, parody. However someone will get pi$$ed and ask for a ban. So to better define the photograph do there are no questions. These are paper clips. They are used to hold multiple papers together. Some people use them at home others at offices. They are some what dangerous if you get them stuck to your skin. Tactical pushpins however are much more dangerous and thus not shown for safety reasons.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Police chiefs are often appointed politicians with no law enforcement experience. Same with elected Sheriffs. They then go through the police academy (sometimes) and are essentially rookies who never get actual OJT from a training officer. He should know the difference, but I'm not surprised he doesn't.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Police chiefs are often appointed politicians with no law enforcement experience. Same with elected Sheriffs. They then go through the police academy (sometimes) and are essentially rookies who never get actual OJT from a training officer. He should know the difference, but I'm not surprised he doesn't.
I'm not a fan of elected police chiefs or sheriffs, as I would rather have a guy with experience and respect from his fellow officers leading.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I wonder if his nomenclature description was dumbed up intentionally for the layman reporters? Probably not, but just maybe?

·
72 Posts
jonm61 said:
Exactly. That's why I'm thankful for my Sheriff. I'm 34 years old, and he was already in uniform the year I was born. And he lives in and loves my community.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
One possibility: we all know the proper term for ammo loading device that inserts into a firearm is called a "magazine", and the storage space for artillery rounds is also called a "magazine", BUT a reporter might think of the word in terms of a printed document. Maybe?

·
Because 2 Are Better Then 1
10,292 Posts
Eye_Peeled said:
Them taters is sproutin'
Ya they been sitn'there a spell.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts