Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Yep, I use mine from time to time along with the M.I.C. holster. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I carried in clipdraw for years. But I was not carrying with a round in the chamber.
I don't think it is safe to carry like that with a clipdraw. The trigger is exposed, and could easily be squeezed by some clothing or something.

I Kat removed mine a while back and now I carry with a MIC or other internal.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
xxlrg said:
Clipdraw is pretty neat but dont think it was intended for use in condition 1.
I wouldn't carry condition 1 with just the clipdraw alone for safety reasons (mine) however with the clipdraw and the M.I.C. I have no problem carrying condition 1.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Without a MIC I would not use one, but with a MIC they are a pretty good option IMO

·
Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!
563 Posts
so i was actually looking at these the other day and it says on clipdraw.com not to carry in condition 1 if your not.law enforcement...but then underneath it says to use saf-t blok for condition one anyone use it says it adds no time to your draw are fire i was wondering if anyone has used?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
heres a stupid question what is condition 1 mean? and is it legal to use it has a holster?

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
bryan said:
heres a stupid question what is condition 1 mean? and is it legal to use it has a holster?
Condition 1 means 1 round chambered and a full magazine. The clipdraw is used inside the waist band to hold you weapon in place without the need for a per say "leather holster or similar". Oh yea, as long as you have a CCW I would say yes its legal.

·
Registered
479 Posts
bryan said:
"Condition 1" means a round is chambered. The firearm is ready to fire -- just squeeze.

WRT to the clip-draw, C1 is potentially dangerous because there's nothing protecting the trigger and thus nothing preventing something or someone from accidentally engaging the trigger while "holstered."

Is it legal to use? Yes. Is it a holster? No. Is it a legal holster for competition use? Definitely not.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
I use one on my LC9...condition 1.....fits great in small of back. For me the safety is stiff enough to prevent any problems. As far as the clip attachment, its very solid.

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
bryan said:
did you buy it polished or did you do it?
I polished it myself along with the barrel. I also always carry condition 1, with the MIC holster of course.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts