Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Super Moderator
75,371 Posts
I is the clip draw everyday on my EDC G36. I love it!
I have had it bout a yer and it is still holding up strong.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I carried in clipdraw for years. But I was not carrying with a round in the chamber.
I don't think it is safe to carry like that with a clipdraw. The trigger is exposed, and could easily be squeezed by some clothing or something.

I Kat removed mine a while back and now I carry with a MIC or other internal.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
xxlrg said:
Clipdraw is pretty neat but dont think it was intended for use in condition 1.
I wouldn't carry condition 1 with just the clipdraw alone for safety reasons (mine) however with the clipdraw and the M.I.C. I have no problem carrying condition 1.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Without a MIC I would not use one, but with a MIC they are a pretty good option IMO

·
Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!
563 Posts
so i was actually looking at these the other day and it says on clipdraw.com not to carry in condition 1 if your not.law enforcement...but then underneath it says to use saf-t blok for condition one anyone use it says it adds no time to your draw are fire i was wondering if anyone has used?

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
bryan said:
heres a stupid question what is condition 1 mean? and is it legal to use it has a holster?
Condition 1 means 1 round chambered and a full magazine. The clipdraw is used inside the waist band to hold you weapon in place without the need for a per say "leather holster or similar". Oh yea, as long as you have a CCW I would say yes its legal.

·
Registered
479 Posts
bryan said:
heres a stupid question what is condition 1 mean? and is it legal to use it has a holster?
"Condition 1" means a round is chambered. The firearm is ready to fire -- just squeeze.

WRT to the clip-draw, C1 is potentially dangerous because there's nothing protecting the trigger and thus nothing preventing something or someone from accidentally engaging the trigger while "holstered."

Is it legal to use? Yes. Is it a holster? No. Is it a legal holster for competition use? Definitely not.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts