Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Certified Glock Armorer
4,715 Posts
Frog Lube paste and liquid, you can use it on the polymer and conditions metal making cleanup easy.

·
Sheep Dog-MCLMM
430 Posts
For a "wipe down", I have always used a silicone impregnated cloth. For cleaning of most everything but the barrel bore I use REM oil. It is 50/50 solvent and oil, also inexpensive and readily available. I do use other products, mPro-7, hoppes, CLP, gunslick, frog lube, gun butter, etc., and they are all great.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
you clean your Glock???:confused::confused:

Seriously, I use a toothbrush, and CLP for anything that doesn't come off with the brush.

·
Registered
57 Posts
For cleaning I have gone traditional with Hoppes #9. For my Stainless revolvers I use Klean Bore lead away cloths to clean the carbon buildups on the end of the chambers and around the forcing cone. For lube I just use Hoppes gun oil. A little dab will do you on most firearms. I always finish up by wiping down the outside surfaces of my guns with Remoil Cloths. There are hundreds of solvents, gun oils/grease, etc. available on the market. I am sure that most of these products work well. If your guns are being used on a regular basis I am sure that whatever you use will be effective. If you plan to store your guns for any length of time you might even consider cosmoline.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts