Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Shoot straight!
Good luck!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Common sense, you already know what you are doing just do it! Shoot straight! You got it under control!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well my class got pushed back until next Saturday. I feel like I did the first time someone told me Santa wasn't real...

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Well my class got pushed back until next Saturday. I feel like I did the first time someone told me Santa wasn't real...
Santa's what:eek: Not... HUH???:( OH MY GOD!!:mad: Your kidding right!!:eek::p

·
Because 2 Are Better Then 1
10,292 Posts
NOOOOoooo....

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
brettc said:
I'm so sorry. But it gives you another week to prepare. :)

·
289 Posts
Pay attention to the legal part, that is always the part that tends to get fuzzy if you're not paying attention...at least for me. Some is common nenes, but other aspects are really important to make sure you got right...good luck,

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Every day you get to shoot guns is even better than Christmas :)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Lies, LIES, LIES Santa is real :mad:

Take a highlighter with you and like said earlier pay attention to the legal part, highlight the parts that will keep you out of jail. When it comes time to qualify, take a few slow deep breaths and shoot straight, easier than riding a bike, and a lot more fun than pedal power. Our instructor said the only way to fail is to shoot the instructor, although one lady did miss the target with every shot. :eek: She did hit a tree several feet to the left of the range as everyone scattered.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I passed my class, now it's time to set up an appointment with the good ol' boys down at the Sheriffs office.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Well I passed my class, now it's time to set up an appointment with the good ol' boys down at the Sheriffs office.
FREAKIN Awesome!!! Great job! All that worrying.......:D

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
brettc said:
Congratulations! Knew you would. :D

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Hey great news, and congrats Brettc! You have to tell us how you did on the range qualify - so happy to hear that it's behind you now!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts