Glock Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to put a warning out to folks. I bought a Chiappa Rhino awhile back and the first time I took it to the range it had a critical malfunction. The cylinder stopped rotating, the hammer and trigger were inoperable. It was about seven or eight rounds into firing it.
I ended up sending it to Chiappa to be repaired and I will post an update when I get it back. I'm sure this isn't a problem with all their firearms, but I wanted to let people know.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Thanks for sharing, I'd like to hear what they do to make it right and how it holds up after that. I've heard some bad reviews , very bad reviews of their product, but I've heard equally praising reviews.

By the way, welcome to the Glock Forum

·
Registered
15 Posts
FYI: I bought a Chiappa 45 Colt rifle to use for Cowboy shooting but I was told that it was a cheap rifle and it wouldn't wr shooting it like I'd have to and tyhat it would break. I haven't used it because I don't want to break a rifle that cost me 900 dollars, I borrow someone else's when I shoot. I wish I had bought a better rifle or known how cheaply made.
Brian K.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Sounds kind of pointless to own a gun your afraid to shoot. Why not just shoot it till it breaks since they have a warranty or sell it for something your bit afraid to shoot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts