Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys - Name's Mike. As far as shooting goes, I prefer outdoor ranges or private property. Enjoy rifles and shotguns as much as handguns, and am always looking for something new to shoot. I'm a bit of a constitutionalist, and certainly an opinionated *******, so accept my apologies in advance :)

First handgun was a Glock 17

Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Wood

added a 26 to the mix, have a set of ameriglos I need to install, already has extended slide release

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Brown Rectangle Material property Wood Tints and shades

Sold the 17 just today, and ordered a FDE G19, parts for 3lbs trigger, extended slide release, and ameriglos

Have a couple nagants that are fun to kick around, but too damn painful to be serious about. A buddy builds ARs, and after briefly playing with a SBR build of his, I'd really like to utilize his know-how to build one for myself. Trouble is, my other addiction ties my funds up:

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome Mike! So glad you're here. Enjoy!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Cheers to you Mike!! I live in Florida but was raised in Reynoldsburg!! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dutchs said:
Cheers to you Mike!! I live in Florida but was raised in Reynoldsburg!! Welcome to the forum!
I was born in Jupiter, and somehow found my way up here ha ha. Still have family in Stuart.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I was born in Jupiter, and somehow found my way up here ha ha. Still have family in Stuart.
Crazy upside down world sometimes! Enjoy the forum!

·
I have the body of a god........Budda
6,346 Posts
"I'm a bit of a constitutionalist", that will work fine. A heartfelt welcome

·
Lurker
106 Posts
Hello from Springfield :) Glad to have you, and nice jeep, Im trying to get my sister to take her jeep to the next level Lol

·
Dude
246 Posts
Welcome Mike! I'm Mike as well...from Toledo. Nice to greet another Ohioan!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sgtcowboyusmc said:
Welcome to the Forum! Love Guns and Jeeps myself!
Thanks!

Hoopinator said:
Welcome Mike! I'm Mike as well...from Toledo. Nice to greet another Ohioan!
I think we can get along, provided your loyalties are not with Michigan, as I know many of you Toledoans stand

NateG19 said:
Hello from Springfield :) Glad to have you, and nice jeep, Im trying to get my sister to take her jeep to the next level Lol
Let me know when she wants to, I'm happy to make a few suggestions, and recommend some Ohio based 4x4 shops

havasu said:
Hi Mike, How are my peeps over on JF?
Depending upon which group you're talking about, as degenerate as ever ha ha

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I think we can get along, provided your loyalties are not with Michigan, as I know many of you Toledoans stand
I will second that Hoop!!!

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Wecome to the group Molshove! I Think you'll enjoy it here.

·
Premium Member
5,924 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I see you already are part of the obsession!

·
Dude
246 Posts
molshove said:
Thanks!

I dont like much of ANYTHING pertaining to Michigan! Lol

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

Love the Jeep and the Glocks! I have a Gen3 FDE 19 that was delivered to my FFL today! Post pics up when you get it!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
KeenansGarage said:
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

Love the Jeep and the Glocks! I have a Gen3 FDE 19 that was delivered to my FFL today! Post pics up when you get it!
Better yet, post pics of yours when you have a chance, being that you'll have it before me. I'm impatiently waiting for mine to arrive!

I hate ordering stuff...I'm a "I paid for it, I want it right damn now" kind of person

1 - 20 of 32 Posts