Glock Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry. Live and work in/ around Houston area. Been shooting firearms all my life. CNC Machinist by trade. Glock 30 is my main carry weapon and have had it for 7 ir 8 years. Absolutely love and trust it! Other handguns include a Sig Sp2022 in 9mm, S&W model 59 in 9mm, Browning Buckmark in .22. Looking to soon add a couple more glocks to the safe. 19, 26, and 30sf.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,818 Posts
xxlrg said:
Sorry. Live and work in/ around Houston area. Been shooting firearms all my life. CNC Machinist by trade. Glock 30 is my main carry weapon and have had it for 7 ir 8 years. Absolutely love and trust it! Other handguns include a Sig Sp2022 in 9mm, S&W model 59 in 9mm, Browning Buckmark in .22. Looking to soon add a couple more glocks to the safe. 19, 26, and 30sf.
Don't be sorry, it's all good... A lot of us like to get to know some of the newer members here and share similarities :)

That's wonderful that you are a CNC machinist, def a great trade to know about, especially in the firearms field if you or a friend ever want to apply for a Type 7 FFL and manufacture your own firearms from milling/machining to finished product. :) just an idea lol

Glad to see you here and active in the threads, please don't be shy as you already know this is a wonderful community :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nyycanseco33 said:
Don't be sorry, it's all good... A lot of us like to get to know some of the newer members here and share similarities :)

That's wonderful that you are a CNC machinist, def a great trade to know about, especially in the firearms field if you or a friend ever want to apply for a Type 7 FFL and manufacture your own firearms from milling/machining to finished product. :) just an idea lol

Glad to see you here and active in the threads, please don't be shy as you already know this is a wonderful community :)
Appreciate it!
 

·
Hiding in plain sight....
Joined
·
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!
 

·
Glockn Rollin
Joined
·
2,656 Posts
Welcome to the forum! How do you like the Sig 2022? That was a consideration for me in my first handgun purchase, and I'm glad I went with the Glock, but I still have the 2022 on my mind.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jimmyalbrecht said:
Welcome to the forum! How do you like the Sig 2022? That was a consideration for me in my first handgun purchase, and I'm glad I went with the Glock, but I still have the 2022 on my mind.
Well it has been a great so far. It has ran flawlessly so far. It is pretty bulky in the grip but I enjoy shooting it. I have always liked Sig and for the price with nightsights it is a bargain. I wouldnt detour anyone from buying one if they had held it and said they like it.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top