Checking in

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by xxlrg, Mar 25, 2012.

1. xxlrg

xxlrg New Member

Finally joined up but been reading for a couple of years.

2. nyycanseco33

nyycanseco33 Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome :)

Please introduce yourself a bit... where you're from and maybe what Glocks you have or would like etc. :)

3. xxlrg

xxlrg New Member

Sorry. Live and work in/ around Houston area. Been shooting firearms all my life. CNC Machinist by trade. Glock 30 is my main carry weapon and have had it for 7 ir 8 years. Absolutely love and trust it! Other handguns include a Sig Sp2022 in 9mm, S&W model 59 in 9mm, Browning Buckmark in .22. Looking to soon add a couple more glocks to the safe. 19, 26, and 30sf.

4. nyycanseco33

Don't be sorry, it's all good... A lot of us like to get to know some of the newer members here and share similarities :)

That's wonderful that you are a CNC machinist, def a great trade to know about, especially in the firearms field if you or a friend ever want to apply for a Type 7 FFL and manufacture your own firearms from milling/machining to finished product. :) just an idea lol

Glad to see you here and active in the threads, please don't be shy as you already know this is a wonderful community :)

5. xxlrg

xxlrg New Member

Appreciate it!

6. Boracay

Boracay ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o

Great collection..

Welcome :)

7. Matthew780

Matthew780 Very Sensitive Guy (^;)

Welcome XX. Pleasure to meet you.

8. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Welocone to the forum!!!!!!

9. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

10. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Welcome to the forum! How do you like the Sig 2022? That was a consideration for me in my first handgun purchase, and I'm glad I went with the Glock, but I still have the 2022 on my mind.

11. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum xxlrg !!

12. xxlrg

xxlrg New Member

Well it has been a great so far. It has ran flawlessly so far. It is pretty bulky in the grip but I enjoy shooting it. I have always liked Sig and for the price with nightsights it is a bargain. I wouldnt detour anyone from buying one if they had held it and said they like it.

13. A couple years!?!!?!?

What took you so long!? lol

Welcome to the Forums!

14. xxlrg

xxlrg New Member

Well Im like that. I read alot of forums and if I signed up to all of them I wouldnt be able to keep up with all of it.

15. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

No other place like this forum. :)

16. nyycanseco33

^ true!

This forum is great, positive attitudes, and the admin and members really know how to take care of their own here :)