Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have one or had experience with it?
It's a .40 cal revolver. I have a charter arms .38 special and the bulldog! And love them both. I'm really thinking of getting the pitbull.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Anyone have one or had experience with it?
It's a .40 cal revolver. I have a charter arms .38 special and the bulldog! And love them both. I'm really thinking of getting the pitbull.
I have an old Bull Dog in 44 Special! It is a Handfull to shoot but is really concealable :rolleyes: I like it but do not shoot a lot out of it! I can stand shooting 14 or so Hollowpoints out of it then I put it away!

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sgtcowboyusmc said:
I have an old Bull Dog in 44 Special! It is a Handfull to shoot but is really concealable :rolleyes: I like it but do not shoot a lot out of it! I can stand shooting 14 or so Hollowpoints out of it then I put it away!
Yea I like the bulldog alot but it is a little handful. That's why I'd like to have the pitbull. Or the mag pug its a 357 in a 38 special handgun.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
A member on the Walther forum has one and has been impressed enough that he's getting another.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jonm61 said:
A member on the Walther forum has one and has been impressed enough that he's getting another.
I will most likely buy one! Seems like I would be a very fun gun to shoot!

I also wish someone would make a revolver in 10mm!

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,395 Posts
Hollen said:
I will most likely buy one! Seems like I would be a very fun gun to shoot!

I also wish someone would make a revolver in 10mm!
They did! The S&W 610. They came out in the early 90's and I kick myself for not getting at least one. They had a reissue a couple of years ago and may have another special run.

·
Dj Studter
244 Posts
Ive been thinking of the .44 Special with the Tiger Stripe, but haven't had a chance to check one out.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Danzig said:
They did! The S&W 610. They came out in the early 90's and I kick myself for not getting at least one. They had a reissue a couple of years ago and may have another special run.
Wow I love and own many s&w's and was not aware of that!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts