Changes in a glock 23

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Blufin32, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Blufin32

Blufin32 New Member

There is so much that I want to do to my glock 23 but I'm only going to use it for CC, the things I know for sure I'm changing is the sights, going Warren,SS slide spring, rear slide plate. I want to make it tactical but I don't know what needs to be changed. What do you guys think?

2. ckuenzer331

ckuenzer331 Member

Glock 22 mags... Hi-cap if legal!!!

3. Wouldnt recommend higher cap mags for CC.... BUT, Stainless Steel or Tungsten guide rod (tungsten is a bit heavier), extended slide lock, extended slide release, for CC I would sway away from extended mag release because they CAN get caught on some holsters. But absolutely, 100 percent get Night sights on it first and foremost lol

4. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Well-Known Member

Keep it stock, except for night sights.

Keep it simple. It's just a tool. Use that tool to its potential. No need to go Tacticool.

5. NvrenufRR

NvrenufRR New Member

Don't TACTICOOL it out
    Night sights are a must.
    Tungsten guide rod and stock spring do make a noticeable and felt difference.
    Spend money on extra mags and ammo.
    Instead of all the gadgets to look at you can be shooting it instead. This is the most critical requirement for cc after safety.
    Buy yourself a 3 pack of new recoil springs for maintenance.
    My 23 been my EDC for nearly 8 years. Been through hell and goes bang without so much as a slight hiccup.
    These are just my opinions but works for alot of individuals.

6. night sights then leave it alone

7. iRockGlock

iRockGlock Well-Known Member

The only thing my G23 has done to it are, Night Sights and I gave it the "25 cent trigger job"

8. Blufin32

Blufin32 New Member

Sweet, thanks guys appreciate your help