Glock Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
I don't have anything to sell (so by all means, mods- remove this thread from this forum if need be), but I just wanted to let shooters in Central Indiana know that Beech Grove Firearms has plenty of ammo in stock and for half-way decent prices, too. Whereas many other places are out of common handgun calibers/have raised prices/ or rationed the amount of boxes you can buy, BGF has not.

Just wanted to let ya know as a public service to local shooters!

(NOTE- I have not been compensated by the store in any way, shape, or form for this posting. I just wanted to let people know that a local store has good stocks of ammo in light of current scarcities and price increases.)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did the have FMJ ball 9mm? For $16, or less, for a box of 50?
They have plenty of 9mm FMJ for $15.99 per 50 round box. .40 SW for $19.99 per 50 round box.

Outdoorsman and Honey Creek (Greenwood and Bargersville, respectively) are up to $20-$21 a box on 9mm and at $23-$24 on .40 SW and have a rationing policy going on.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Well thanks. I'll check it out. I've been at Thompson and Emerson many times and am familiar with that corner. How far is the store from there?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well thanks. I'll check it out. I've been at Thompson and Emerson many times and am familiar with that corner. How far is the store from there?
About six or seven minutes heading north on Emerson. Right across from the old Amtrak facility just adjacent to a used car lot. You can't miss their logo on the front of their store.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Look what I got! Told them you sent me.

View attachment 40844
Glad I could help a fellow shooter out!

Word of mouth is what small shops like that thrive on!

They've got a nice looking range, too- but their rates are a tad high compared to Atterbury, but after gas (since Atterbury is about 25 mi south of me) it's probably cheaper.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Visited a client today in Richmond Indiana. There was a Meijer there so I went in. Here is what I saw:

View attachment 41543

They had six 20-round boxes of 7.62x39...for $19 a box. Nope. Not for me.

View attachment 41544
Friggin' panic buyers... "HURR DURR, OBAMA'S GONNA TAEK OUR AMMOZ!"

Words cannot express the animus I hold within my bosom for these people.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Panic buyers caused the ammo problem period. I have not seen one proposal that involved ammo, other than restrictions the same as gun purchase. Of interest to all - current analysis of semi auto ban would not pass if vote were taken today. Mag size ban is a question mark, too close to call. Keep in mind these analysis of votes shift frequently, so keep up the pressure, on BOTH. Seems there's a lot of attention on the semi auto ban but we're missing mag issue. We must keep pushing, especially us in the Midwest, we're key to many of the votes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Beech grove fire arms had some ammo in stock yesterday but limit of 2 boxes. 10 boxes of 9mm and only aluminum cased blazer 10mm just an FYI

1 - 13 of 13 Posts