Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is the latest GLOCK, I have in my possession (the other GLOCK I had to part with them with regret :().

My G17 GEN3 modified : Titanium Striker for Glock G17 + Titanium Safety Plunger + Lone Wolf 3.5 lb Connector + Competition Trigger Spring + Kits Srings Wolf (GLOCKSTORE items purchased and GLOCKPARTS so).

15 Cartridges to 25 meters / one hand on target Cibles50 (C50)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
haha nice shooting! I can't get a group that good at 25 meters using both hands, much less one hand!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I have my GLOCK since 2006, I recharge my 9mm Para cartridges (FMJ 125 grains / 0.30 grams of Vihta Vuori N330 / Federal 100 primers / Total length 29.20 mm).

In FRANCE, with my Glock, I practice the competition, and this competition is called T.A.R (Shots regulatory arms in english)

In T.A.R, I practice two disciplines :

1°) dicipline) Accuracy (in Target C50) and speed metal gongs (Rules T.A.R : with one hand).

2°) Speed Military in "Speed target" (Rules T.A.R : with two hands).

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
It must be the traget or the paper, but the hits look like 22 cal and not 9mm to me.
Good shooting tho.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This impacts on the target are the 9mm Para caliber of my G17 ... ;)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Nice G17 Celte! Good shooting!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you very well "DUTCHS" ... ;)

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
CELTE said:
Here is the latest GLOCK, I have in my possession (the other GLOCK I had to part with them with regret :().

My G17 GEN3 modified : Titanium Striker for Glock G17 + Titanium Safety Plunger + Lone Wolf 3.5 lb Connector + Competition Trigger Spring + Kits Srings Wolf (GLOCKSTORE items purchased and GLOCKPARTS so).

15 Cartridges to 25 meters / one hand on target Cibles50 (C50)
Very nice!! I love my 17 as well

1 - 8 of 8 Posts