Glock Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Moved to Conceal and Open Carry sub forum.

·
Banned
202 Posts
Volumes could be written on the subject of carrying a concealed firearm. Here are my best tips:

1. Get a good holster. Good doesn't necessarily equate to expensive. My favorite is from www.kholster.com
2. Get a good gun belt. Again, good doesn't necessarily equate to expensive. I have used my 5.11 Tactical TDU Belt with the plastic buckle daily for almost 3 years and it's still going strong.

·
Banned
292 Posts
Get a Theis IWB holster or a Mtac holster. Wilderness 5 stitch belts are vary good for the money. Buy your pants two sizes to big to allow a comphy carry. Remember your carry belt is vary important .

·
Registered
78 Posts
My EDC holster is the Crossbreed Supertuck and I find it so comfy I forget I'm wearing it. That's with a G19. That being said, I know several people that EDC 26, 27, etc subs in the Galco Kingtuk and swear by em for comfort, concealability, and durability

·
Registered
18 Posts
ScottyBiddle said:
Finally getting my conceal and carry here in Ohio. Any suggestions for in the pants holsters for my Glock 26 or any other useful information would be very helpful and appreciated.
Crossbreed Supertuck with the combat cut wit a G19 is my EDC. I forget it's there. Caught myself wiggling around in my seat driving the other day because I thought I had left my G19 at home.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
ScottyBiddle said:
Finally getting my conceal and carry here in Ohio. Any suggestions for in the pants holsters for my Glock 26 or any other useful information would be very helpful and appreciated.
Last night actually I ordered an Old Faithful holster. Same style as a Crossbreed, but they sell it as a pre cut & molded kit for about 1/2 the price. And more options then just black.

·
Banned
196 Posts
I have a few holsters from trotac and love them. My favorite is the bandito. You should check him out. I do not have any from MikeP but have heard nothing but good things about him on here. Great prices and quick shipping.

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
I like my FoxX Hybrid inside waistband.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts