Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im so pumped up. Its going to be official. I start CCW classes tomorrow!!!!!

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Good for you!

Knowing the laws will be a great ally, as will the various handling/concealment/shooting techniques. Pay attention, but have fun!

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Happysniper1 said:
Good for you!

Knowing the laws will be a great ally, as will the various handling/concealment/shooting techniques. Pay attention, but have fun!
Thanks Happysniper1.... Im so pumped!!!! Lol

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you guys for your support. I appreciate all the advice. 007?!?! Hahahah only when its the right time. My wife received her as well.

·
Very Sensitive Guy (^;)
764 Posts
Thank you guys for your support. I appreciate all the advice. 007?!?! Hahahah only when its the right time. My wife received her as well.
Congratulations to both you and your wife, Sir... I know how you feel. Felt the same way when my wife and I got ours!

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Matthew780 said:
Congratulations to both you and your wife, Sir... I know how you feel. Felt the same way when my wife and I got ours!
Thanks Matthew780, It just feels great,especially when everything is legal.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I know how ya feel. I just got mine a week ago and love it. It still feels a bit taboo to be carrying though. Congratulations man!!!!

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lovethyglock said:
I know how ya feel. I just got mine a week ago and love it. It still feels a bit taboo to be carrying though. Congratulations man!!!!
Lol I bet. Thank you Lovethyglock!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Glad you wife went as well! Congrats buddy! Everyone around here makes the customary trip to Walmart for the first carry! LOL yup, we redneck.

Be safe and may you never have to use it!

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Glad you wife went as well! Congrats buddy! Everyone around here makes the customary trip to Walmart for the first carry! LOL yup, we redneck.

Be safe and may you never have to use it!
I took her for a first spin to the Grocery store.... It felt gooooood! lol Thanks bud.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts