Ccw

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by ambeck1, Feb 9, 2012.

1. ambeck1

ambeck1 New Member

Just though Id share what I Like to carry. Post some pics of yours if you want to.

Attached Files:

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

OK...a Glock and a S&W...what model / calibers am I looking at ?!

3. ambeck1

ambeck1 New Member

That a Glock 37 .45gap round and a S&W 442 .38 special. The glock gets to be cumbersome sometimes. The J frame melts away into my holster.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Very nice ambeck1...!! I had a S&W 642, but now it's the wife's bed stand gun. I still have possession of a S&W M629 ( .44magnum ) and a S&W M13 ( .357magnum ).

How do you like that .45GAP round...what round do you carry in the G37 when you CCW ?!

5. ambeck1

ambeck1 New Member

Thanks shooter13. The ammo i carry in my glock is gold dot hollow points. The only way i can make this thing comfortable to carry on my persons is with a body band type deal and i have to carry it cross draw. What kinda weapons do you prefer for CC?

6. rexg23

rexg23 New Member

I don't have pics but I carry a gen3 g30 in crossbreed and sometimes I carry colt delta elite 10mm in a Blackhawks serpa holster but that's a lil harder to conceal

7. ambeck1

ambeck1 New Member

Nice choice rexg23! How do you like the 10mm in a handgun platform?

8. rexg23

rexg23 New Member

I love it very smooth shooting pistol my next purchase is g29

9. ambeck1

ambeck1 New Member

So your a fan of those odd round pistols too? I was worried about my g37 and availability of rounds for it, but the internet has them as cheap as any other. I find the Gap round one of the best rounds ive shot period.

10. rexg23

rexg23 New Member

Yes I like to try and be different and as far as ammo the hollow points I have in my 10mm are exact same price as in my 45acp now target ammo have seen it to cost a little more here is pic of colt

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  11. ambeck1

ambeck1 New Member

wow! nice pistol... i cant understand how you carry that one your person! my glock has less length and its a challenge. Do you use the crossbreed for that weapon??

12. ambeck1

ambeck1 New Member

This is my newest piece to the arsenal...

Attached Files:

13. rexg23

rexg23 New Member

Nice thinking about building my first ar. As in first hands on build

14. ambeck1

ambeck1 New Member

that is good idea. I did some custom work on the stock changing it from a thumb hole stock to the current. I was going to get an ar but after 4 years in the Marines I am tired of the .223 round in general and wanted to go stronger, plus i always wanted and ak.

15. rexg23

rexg23 New Member

I like the ak's also but my thoughts about the ar is using a 7.62/308 setup

16. ambeck1

ambeck1 New Member

i would do that also because the ar style weapons are easier to customize than the ak style.