Glock Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pistol Whipper
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is trying to find a fashionable CCW purse that doesn't look like an "old lady" purse. Anyone have any leads on where she can find any?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Tell her to check out guntotenmamas.com. They have great stuff. I get mine from them.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Also check out www.girlsguidetoguns.com/. I imagine they'd have recommendations.

Whenever possible, though, she really ought to carry on body. If someone snatches her purse, she loses her gun. When carrying in her purse, she should put the strap over her head so it runs across her body, not just over her shoulder, to help prevent it being snatched.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
+1 on what John said and if possible the purse should have a steel cable running through the strap to prevent it from being cut.

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
My wife has taken some of her most favorite purses to a tailor and had them altered to have an extra pocket added. When she started carrying she didn't find a single style that she liked:rolleyes: but after a little research found someone that would alter some of her purses that she already owned and has had some of her new ones altered as well. She can now get the fashionable purses that she wants AND can get her CC to be carried correctly in the purse without just flopping around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts