Glock Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey newbie here, I am 6'4 325 lbs looking for some holster help. I would love to have a OWB holster how ever I relaize that it is not possible (or is it). I know that comfort is just as important as not printing. So I thought about either Appendix or 1 o'clock to 3 o'clock. I am putting a pic up for size reference. I have a gut (not HUGE) and love handles (I call them my love side steps). Thanks for all the help. Oh and the weapon of choice is a Glock 17 Gen4.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
dtpotter2007 said:
Hey newbie here, I am 6'4 325 lbs looking for some holster help. I would love to have a OWB holster how ever I relaize that it is not possible (or is it). I know that comfort is just as important as not printing. So I thought about either Appendix or 1 o'clock to 3 o'clock. I am putting a pic up for size reference. I have a gut (not HUGE) and love handles (I call them my love side steps). Thanks for all the help. Oh and the weapon of choice is a Glock 17 Gen4.
Check out the N82 IWB holsters at...
n82tactical.com

Or some of our vendors at...
defensiveconcealment.com
-or-
foxxholsters.com

I have a FoxX hybrid holster and like it very much.

There is also a thread out there with a listing of holster manufacturers. I or someone will post a link to it shortly.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Suggest you send Mike P. a PM or email, he'll probably be able to get you set up with an OWB that'll work for you. Those OWB holsters of his ride right up against ya.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts