ccw class this weekend

Discussion in 'Conceal & Open Carry' started by rickjames, May 2, 2012.

1. rickjames

rickjames Hard Work! Dedication! Supporter

After scheduling a class for May 22nd, the Police dept. Called and said they have an opening this Saturday. I took it. I'm very excited to get this going and learn all I need to know about my local laws.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Excellent idea...I feel everyone would benefit from taking a class in self defense...

both for shooting and the legal ramifications involved when using a weapon for self protection.

3. Awesome! Take notes. I promise you will probably be the only one doing it, but it is so worth it. I have taken notes in all my firearm related classes because you will always learn at least one new tidbit of info.

4. rickjames

I did plan on bringing a pad and pen along. And if I'm paying money for anything involved with learning I want to be aware of 100% of the stuff that we review.
    After all, I will be responsible if ANYTHING ever happens and I need to fire my weapon.

5. rickjames

Guess who forgot to set an alarm, This guy. Haha good thing I dont pay until I go to the class. I'm re-scheduling for a week. Super disappointed at myself. Oh well, gives me time to get used to my holster at home. Haha