Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I would start a duracoat thread, Glocks, knives, rifles any project you guys/gals care to shareand show off. I haven't used the product myself but am debating doing it to my G17 and some p mags.

Show me if ya got em :)

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
inspector13 said:
My 22C Duracoated Sniper Green. It was Duracoated at a local gun shop. :D
Man that looks really good thanks for sharing...

·
Banned
131 Posts
inspector13 said:
My 22C Duracoated Sniper Green. It was Duracoated at a local gun shop. :D
A little off topic but how do you like that mag release. I was thinking about getting a similar one.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
vwtechx said:
I did mine myself with a shake and spray camo kit
Man that looks amazing thanks for sharing!!! Really nice job

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Djstudter702 said:
Here's two pics of my G17 for you, Duracoated in Coyote Brown. One pic with and one without the Hogue sleeve.
Whoa that looks really close to magpuls FDE. I may have just found the color for my Glock, that would look real good with my FDE AR build.

Thanks for sharing!!!

·
Dj Studter
244 Posts
Hey Vwtechx, thanks. It actually looks different colors in different lighting.

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,973 Posts
Djstudter702 said:
Hey Vwtechx, thanks. It actually looks different colors in different lighting.
Did you do yourself? It looks awesome!!!! I like it maybe for G19C...

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SHOOTER13 said:
Moved to the Glock Photo sub forum...
Sorry SHOOTER.....

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
No problem man...I notify now because people PM me and ask where their thread went...

Smart phone users I guess...

·
Registered
243 Posts
A little off topic but how do you like that mag release. I was thinking about getting a similar one.

I like it. I have small hands. You know how your supposed to cant the gun a little to press the mag release so you don't accidentally press it?? Well I still have to do that with the extended mag release (told ya I had small hands :p), where as with the factory one I would have to completely let go of my grip and turn the gun 45 degrees to me just to press it. Makes me feel like I have normal sized hands. :D

·
Dj Studter
244 Posts
Hey there DjLorenzana, I was referred by a fellow member here to a local guy out here. His website is www.Goldenloki.com He's in Las Vegas, but I know he's Duracoated firearms from out of state. Check out his work and send him an email. My frame was only $40 and the whole thing would have been $80. Let him know Vince from GlockForum referred you to him.

·
Dj Studter
244 Posts
Thanks Glocknloaded, I really like it to. I'm just wondering if Hogue's tan grip sleeve will match it in color. I think that will look better than the black one I have on it right now.

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,973 Posts
Djstudter702 said:
Hey there DjLorenzana, I was referred by a fellow member here to a local guy out here. His website is www.Goldenloki.com He's in Las Vegas, but I know he's Duracoated firearms from out of state. Check out his work and send him an email. My frame was only $40 and the whole thing would have been $80. Let him know Vince from GlockForum referred you to him.
Thanks. Are there any forum vendors that offer this service??? Pref. in Phx area...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts