Care to share -duracoat

Discussion in 'Glock Photos' started by glocknloaded, Apr 4, 2012.

1. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Figured I would start a duracoat thread, Glocks, knives, rifles any project you guys/gals care to shareand show off. I haven't used the product myself but am debating doing it to my G17 and some p mags.

Show me if ya got em :)

2. My 22C Duracoated Sniper Green. It was Duracoated at a local gun shop. :D

[​IMG]

3. glocknloaded

Man that looks really good thanks for sharing...

4. 3L3C7R0

3L3C7R0 New Member

A little off topic but how do you like that mag release. I was thinking about getting a similar one.

5. vwtechx

vwtechx New Member

I did mine myself with a shake and spray camo kit

Attached Files:

6. Djstudter702

Djstudter702 Dj Studter

Here's two pics of my G17 for you, Duracoated in Coyote Brown. One pic with and one without the Hogue sleeve.

Attached Files:

7. vwtechx

vwtechx New Member

I like that color!

8. glocknloaded

Man that looks amazing thanks for sharing!!! Really nice job

9. glocknloaded

Whoa that looks really close to magpuls FDE. I may have just found the color for my Glock, that would look real good with my FDE AR build.

Thanks for sharing!!!

10. Djstudter702

Djstudter702 Dj Studter

Hey Vwtechx, thanks. It actually looks different colors in different lighting.

11. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting Member

Moved to the Glock Photo sub forum...

12. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

Did you do yourself? It looks awesome!!!! I like it maybe for G19C...

13. glocknloaded

Sorry SHOOTER.....

14. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting Member

No problem man...I notify now because people PM me and ask where their thread went...

Smart phone users I guess...

15. I like it. I have small hands. You know how your supposed to cant the gun a little to press the mag release so you don't accidentally press it?? Well I still have to do that with the extended mag release (told ya I had small hands :p), where as with the factory one I would have to completely let go of my grip and turn the gun 45 degrees to me just to press it. Makes me feel like I have normal sized hands. :D

16. Djstudter702

Djstudter702 Dj Studter

Hey there DjLorenzana, I was referred by a fellow member here to a local guy out here. His website is www.Goldenloki.com He's in Las Vegas, but I know he's Duracoated firearms from out of state. Check out his work and send him an email. My frame was only $40 and the whole thing would have been $80. Let him know Vince from GlockForum referred you to him.

17. Djstudter702

Djstudter702 Dj Studter

Thanks Glocknloaded, I really like it to. I'm just wondering if Hogue's tan grip sleeve will match it in color. I think that will look better than the black one I have on it right now.

18. shoognite

shoognite New Member

Not Glocks, but some paintball guns I've done in the past and a couple of regular firearms.
    Click for Big
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Glock34Jarhead

Glock34Jarhead Member

Close to my G34. I am sending my slide off soon for my G22. Pics will follow.

ForumRunner_20120405_143040.jpg

ForumRunner_20120405_143138.jpg

20. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

Thanks. Are there any forum vendors that offer this service??? Pref. in Phx area...