Car holster

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by topgun, Apr 4, 2012.

1. topgun

topgun New Member

Where can I get a good car holster for my glock 27

2. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, TopGun, and WELCOME to the Forum!

If you would be so kind as to post a *Hi There* in the Introductions section, other Members can welcome you as well.

Now, about your question: all depends on where you want to put the holster.

You can get some ideas here: https://www.glockforum.com/forum/f30/carry-my-car-1440/

3. Levelcross

Levelcross New Member

Welcome to the forum TopGun,

Happy is right, it depends on where you want it to be. On the console, under the steering wheel, on or in the door pocket or even beside the seat.

Lots of options, just make sure you can reach it without having to strain or do something fancy. If the seat belt is retracted it could pose a real problem.

The Kydex ones are simple to make and hold up well for solid mounted car holsters. Leather is a little harder.

+1 for wanting to stage your gun while in the car, I am a big supporter of this idea for a few reasons, one is I don't what my gun flying around in the event of a wreck, two I don't what anyone to be able to tell if I am drawing my gun from the holster, three I don't want to have to fight to get to my gun in my carry holster.

4. MIC FTW... I just got one from Mikep here on the GF and I freaking love it. $12 shipped... very minimalist but still protects the trigger. I also sometimes use my Barsony IWB for in the car.

PS... yes, on a 27.