Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Who ever made that is stupid. Dont know what they trying to say but regardless its stupid

·
Registered
422 Posts
Here's a caption for you:

"I have desecrated the American flag. Put me in jail for a year, please!"

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
The only thing this guy did right was put that piece of garbage under the real American flag.

·
Registered
266 Posts
If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you're not a racist, vote against him in 2012 to prove you're not an idiot.

·
Registered
33 Posts
alba666 said:
Caption this photo:
That lower flag would be a good one to fly at the Mexican border directly accross from the billboard with a caption below the flag "Guns Supplied Here VIA Fast And The Furious."

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Courtesy of a Democratic office in a Florida county. I'm pretty sure the politically correct DC crowd would either flip the order or put the UN flag on top of all of them.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Courtesy of a Democratic office in a Florida county. I'm pretty sure the politically correct DC crowd would either flip the order or put the UN flag on top of all of them.
It should be flipped upside down...international symbol of distress !!

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
To the OP's pic, that is not just disrespectful to the flag but also the beliefs of our country, the people who worked hard to create it through industrialization, and most important - the men and women in all branches of our military who have given everything they can, including their lives, to ensure we can fly our flags with pride... Those 50 stars mean a lot to many in this country, it's the 50 states together that make this country thrive - not just one man as depicted in the photo... I know you meant well placing that up there but it's too subjective and controversial

Happysniper1, I agree 100%... Is that a mistake on their part as they are not familiar with the way our flag is to be shown or is it purposely disrespecting our nation? Either way their ignorance to who we are and what we do for them is quite ridiculous

Sorry I'm just sharing my feelings on the pictures, I have nothing against the OP or others for posting the pics though, we are all cool ;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts