Can't decide on a holster for my G26

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by Mallen65, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Mallen65

Mallen65 New Member

I have looked at several holsters but can't decide what type I want. I do not carry all the time, I carry when I ride my bike, camping and hiking. Any suggestions for a newby?

2. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

Hello Mallen65,
    I just recent got a G26 (4 weeks ago). I now have three holsters, already. First one was a cheap one at a gun show ($10). It is kind of thick for IWB so I ordered a Parker Holster http://www.parkerholsters.com and it is amazing. Very similar to the Crossbreed but only $40. It is very comfortable. Just today I bought a Blackhawk #5 IWB ($15) just because it looked comfortable, which it is also. It just will be nice to have options. First one I bought will now become a holster in my car.

3. fls348

fls348 New Member

You'll end up with more than one, that's for sure.

I will make one suggestion; for when your riding your bike a belly band might be handy. I use one in the summer if I'm wearing jogging type shorts a t-shirt and taking the dogs for a walk. They're pretty comfy and hide very well, and they're cheap too.

4. Ryan92

Ryan92 New Member

5. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

I saw these, but they look like they would be flimsy. What do you carry in the belly band you have for biking or dog walking?

6. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

This my GEN 4 27 & the N82 Tactical Professional holster.

Attached Files: