Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
Dboyce12 said:
This would be a dream come true
That's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. It looks like something you might see those toons carrying in Roger Rabbit.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eye_Peeled said:
That's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. It looks like something you might see those toons carrying in Roger Rabbit.
Haha yea your right lol I don't think its that bad

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
What would be a dream come true about it? more like a nightmare, but as already stated, completely fake.

·
Banned
767 Posts
Ha that revolver is soooo ugly IMO lol, but I LOVE the 1911 I think that would be one hell of a custom gun to try to order! :)

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,634 Posts
Hey, if Sig can come out with a 1911 why not Glock? Just kidding wouldn't fit their product line and Gaston Glock would stroke out.
If you need a polymer 1911 Rock River is coming out with one. STI and SVI have been around for years but very pricey.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Danzig said:
Hey, if Sig can come out with a 1911 why not Glock? Just kidding wouldn't fit their product line and Gaston Glock would stroke out.
If you need a polymer 1911 Rock River is coming out with one. STI and SVI have been around for years but very pricey.
I think a Glock 1911 would be amazing!! And I wouldn't mind if it wasn't polymer.

I always support business adding to there portfolio I know some would be pissed if glock made a 1911 and it wasn't polymer but would if Ford never made the F- 50's and we where building with model T's. I would love to see them break into the 1911 market and make it all metal I love my Glock but not a fan of polymer 1911s

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hideous....but still makes me wish for a glock I could use as a hunting handgun....if only they made a model that fired a round powerful to legally use for such a purpose....maybe 41 or 44?.....wishful thinking :(

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,634 Posts
trigger252 said:
Hideous....but still makes me wish for a glock I could use as a hunting handgun....if only they made a model that fired a round powerful to legally use for such a purpose....maybe 41 or 44?.....wishful thinking :(
Ted Nugent uses 10mm it can equal .41 magnum.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Not a bad idea....too bad right now I have a glock 22 which leaves me with only 9mm, .40, or .357 sig as options....so I guess that's on hold until I can afford another glock...although I'm sure those 3 cartridges are capable of dispatching game I'm just not sure on the legality....plus it wouldn't be fair to the game animal if I didn't use the most powerful and humane cartridge possible

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
That thing isn't just ugly. It's FUGLY!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
That thing is terrible looking, however that 1911 looks really cool, wish it was real! I believe that a 1911 will be my next pistol purchase.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.