Glock Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Looks like the serrated trigger from the 30SF although your frame doesn't look like the 30SF frame...

so my official guess would be the 26/27 Gen 4 with the NY1 trigger spring? Oh, and is that the stock 5 lb trigger connector or a 3.5 lb? (Can't tell from the photos)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes its a gen 4, but a police department installed that trigger and that trigger bar....I just want to know where to get another for my 17...I no longer work for that police department.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yes its a gen 4, but a police department installed that trigger and that trigger bar....I just want to know where to get another for my 17...I no longer work for that police department.
( Click pictures to go to product page )

For Gen 3:

For Gen 4:

Please note: The Gen 4 does not specifically state it'll fit the 17.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome! I sent my Glock 17 to get something fixed at Glock, they sent me a new one but without the new York trigger spring and the trigger ...I have a lot of training under my belt using those and I would like to installed them back...thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome, thanks... I'm also looking for the actual trigger.... The stock one feels very different, I'm just not used to it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts