Can A Glock REALLY Do This?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DevilDawg235, Apr 10, 2012.

1. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

Someone PLEASE tell me this is BS... Is it even possible to hit a target 352 Yards with a pistol?

If it is... That guy is a hell of a shot!

***BTW where would u aim that far?***

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKFSN8Z9RnI&sns=em[/ame]

2. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

I couldn't say it is or is not real, but I'd imagine it's possible with practise significant to know the bullet's drop at the distance

3. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Ive seen this a couple yrs ago. IMO its fake. If you look real close there someone lying dwn on the top right coner. You see them move at one point. It looks like they are in all camo outfit.

Now if it is real, then this guy is one hell of a shot.

4. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

hickock45 rang out some good hits at 230yards with a glock 27
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmMEg4y54Dk&list=PL7A3EDDBBE4AC37D1&index=12&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

5. cutlass327

cutlass327 New Member

If there was another shooter (sounds like another story starting..) then unless he had a suppression device you would think you'd hear his shots too. How do we know that during the continuous babble though that someone didn't just go out and do it while they were driving backwards - the target was out of view for a long time on the curvy, hilly driveway....

6. yeah... too many flags tell me this isnt real... Im sure it possible but I dont think this is.

They dont show the man firing...
    They oriiginally say its the 3rd try and then at the end they say first try...
    The man in the gillie suit...

Now I wanna go try this.

7. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

8. but it is on teh internets, it must be true. LOL. Actually, I believe it is real. Is it really that unbelievable that someone could do this?

9. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

I once hit a target from a quarter mile away with my pellet gun so of course this is possible :rolleyes:

10. PeacefulWarrior

PeacefulWarrior New Member

I think it was this guy...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  11. PeacefulWarrior

PeacefulWarrior New Member

(Not that it's not possible - I saw some amazing shots when I was in the Army back in the day... just looking for a reason to post this picture.

12. american lockpicker

american lockpicker New Member

I think Glock advertised 100M with a 10mm in the annual mag once.

13. Larry vickers used a 10mm Glock and hit from 250 yards in 2 shots!! So if you practice I would say yes!!

14. littleposerfish

littleposerfish New Member

i dont know, but it could be possible. the only thing that bothers me, is how good of view could you have at 352 yards with open sights? why the front sight at that distance would appear 10 times larger than the target im sure.

15. unit44justin

unit44justin New Member

It may be possible the hardest thing for me to believe is that it could penetrate the plywood at that distance. I guess it depends on how thick the plywood is.

16. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

I don't know who captioned it, but I'm still mad at my mom for taking this picture. All the people spreading it around the interwebs doesn't help either. :(

:D ;) This one is priceless. Always good for a laugh!

17. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

250 yes...not 352 lol

18. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Ya that guy lol