Glock Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 45 Posts
I'm happy you went ahead and did what you wanted to do, and didnt listen to everybody here. You didnt come in asking what people thought, so I'm not sure why some people decided to voice their opinion a million times. I think it turned out great. Great DIY project.

What's funny is how nuk was saying don't use it, it won't last, send it back. If you can touch it and it doesn't wipe off it's lasting longer than his 'duracoat' :D

bluestock,
tell me about the process, is it difficult at all, time consuming, expensive? Looks like you ended up with a great finished product, good job.

That g27 looks pretty cool! I'd love to do that to mine but I'd be afraid it would wear off and look like crap... My buddy owns a body shop and one thing I remember is it's a ***** to get paint to stick to certain plastic finishes

What's funny is how nuk was saying don't use it, it won't last, send it back. If you can touch it and it doesn't wipe off it's lasting longer than his 'duracoat' :D

bluestock,
tell me about the process, is it difficult at all, time consuming, expensive? Looks like you ended up with a great finished product, good job.
They used to have these videos on their page:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v0ZK4mU4cs&feature=related[/ame]

HTH
D

Thanks for the update, the more good things I hear about it the closer I'm getting to having mine dipped. I don't have the balls to do it myself.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.