Click Click Boom
The retro fit would me the magazine would permanently be fixed and you would have to open the receiver and load the rounds in through the lower receiver.Happysniper1 said:betcha the retrofit'll cost like 10 times what an unmodified receiver would cost elsewhere....
It's a wonderful town in which you live, I really enjoyed myself..Happysniper1 said:Yes, I read about that (you being in Reno, I mean).
Fortunately or unfortunately, I am overseas right now, but will be back by September or thereabouts....
Thanks for the links DWC! Do you live here in California?dwcfastrice said:there's a big thread on it at calguns.
STOP SB 249 Campaign Links
Stop SB 249 campaign website (http://stopsb249.org)
Stop SB 249 Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stop-...99341346769168)
Stop SB 249 Twitter feed http://twitter.com/stopSB249
Change.org petition (https://www.change.org/petitions/stop-sb-249)
StopSB246.org publishes Davis & Associates analysis of SB 249
Stop SB 249 FAQ One-Pagers for printing, emailing, and sharing
1. Sending Sen. Yee a letter of opposition: http://stopsb249.org/tellyee
2. Mailing the Assembly Committee on Public Safety a hard-copy letter of opposition. (Just fill out the form and we will send it for you - no need to worry about stamps, addresses, or envelopes!): http://stopsb249.org/send-a-letter
3. Signing our Change.org petition: https://www.change.org/petitions/stop-sb-249
4. Printing out our SB 249 FAQ One-Pagers - post them at the range, on counters at gun shops, and everywhere you can!
5. Calling Sen. Yee’s office (916-651-4008) and ask for the SB 249 “Fact Sheet” and “Backgrounder”. Be polite and express your opposition in a calm, respectful manner.
6. Helping the Stop SB 249 Campaign go viral (share this with your networks as fast as you can).
- Liking us on Facebook and sharing StopSB249.org (and our SB 249 news) with your friends.
- Following our Twitter feed and Tweet "I stand with @StopSB249, @calgunsfdn, and @cal_ffl in opposing @LelandYee's gun control bill #SB249. Not one more inch!"
- Following Stop SB 249 on Google+.
7. Checking back in at stopsb249.org for the latest updates and alerts.
8. Contributing to the war chest by making fully tax-deductible donations at bit.ly/helpstopsb249 and urging your fellow FFLs (including FFL03 collectors) to join Cal-FFL.