Cabela's sale: Winchester RANGER

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Jerremy, May 27, 2012.

1. Jerremy

Jerremy New Member

Anyone interested in buying some Winchester Ranger in 40 cal if so I noticed that Cabelas has a few boxes left for cheap around $20 a box plus shipping. Just passing the deal on

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
  2. william488

william488 New Member

anyone shoot this in their Glock? I have a g22 and only have shot the 180 and 165 grain. How does this 135 grain hold up in a G22? Thats a good price for hp and wanted to see if anyone had experience with this round before I pick up a few boxes to play with. Thanks everyone in advance.

3. brettc

brettc New Member

I actually just ordered four boxes of this ammo from cabelas yesterday, not putting it through a G22, but will post results of how it performs when I get it in. I read some positive reviews on other websites though.

4. william488

william488 New Member

cool thanks, will look forward to it. Still thinking I better pick up a few boxes for that price. hmm the choices. I am going to my local cabelas tomorrow, will have to see if they have any in store.

5. Jerremy

Jerremy New Member

I have some 230 grain. They make a great defensive round. Lots of police departments use the Winchester Ranger. Surely they all can't be wrong.. Let us know how you like them

6. brettc

brettc New Member

Thats what got me, I just couldn't pass up that price

7. william488

william488 New Member

I just called my local (50 miles away) store and they have tons in store, but store price was 23.99 He said They match the cabela's online price, I just need to show the ad. Going down there tomorrow to watch Men in Black 3 with my daughter, think I will stop in and pick up a few boxes. Thanks for the heads up.

8. brettc

brettc New Member

Let us know how they shoot!

9. Jerremy

Jerremy New Member

You are very welcome. Enjoy them.

10. william488

william488 New Member

Just finally shot my rangers I bought, I must say, thankyou Jerremy for pointing me this way. I love them. They make my gun hit harder in my hand but they are nice and accurate. feel totally different then my 180 fmj, but still good. Will buy them again when they go on sale.

11. Glocku

Glocku No warning shots here

I'm a big fan of the Winchester ranger t's. I run them in all of my handguns never had problem yet with them in my g27, Springfield lightweight champion 1911, and a kahr p380 they all eat that ammo like candy.