Glock Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y’all. So as I’m sure all of you heard, we had the high capacity band lifted in CA for a week before it was sent to the 9th Circuit for an appeal. I’m curious if anyone knows if you’re required to save any receipts that you got when purchasing magazines during the lift? Could one purchase in AZ and bring them back to CA? Anybody know the particulars of how it’s working in CA now? Thanks and have a great weekend!

· Premium Member
14,913 Posts
Hey y’all. So as I’m sure all of you heard, we had the high capacity band lifted in CA for a week before it was sent to the 9th Circuit for an appeal. I’m curious if anyone knows if you’re required to save any receipts that you got when purchasing magazines during the lift? Could one purchase in AZ and bring them back to CA? Anybody know the particulars of how it’s working in CA now? Thanks and have a great weekend!
I would say buying across state lines would be illegal. I’m basing this off internet companies that won’t sell to states with mag restrictions.

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,346 Posts
Distributors and online were cleared out of mags being sent to California according to industry friends.
The gun grabbers ain’t gonna take this lying down.
If anything it could force a Supreme Court review as so many people have standing to sue the state.
Get your popcorn ready!

· Premium Member
14,913 Posts
Try giving Ranier Arms a call.

Contact Us
Contact Info

Toll-Free: 877-556-GUNS (4867)
Phone: 253-218-2999
Fax: 253-218-2998

Rainier Arms
2504 Auburn Way N.
Auburn, WA 98002

Storefront Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 10:00AM - 7:00PM PST
Saturday: 10:00AM - 6:00PM PST
Sunday: Closed

Internet Phone Support
Monday - Friday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM PST
Saturday: Closed

Rainier Arms
March 31 at 5:32 PM ·
Due to the high volume of orders we have had in the last 12 hours since the magazine ruling in California went public, our payment provider has rejected all orders. As we get this straightened out, we will still be accepting orders with payment confirmation by our customer service reps prior to shipping.

Just select the pay with cash/check at checkout and we will contact you Monday for payment!

We are sorry for the inconvenience!
Why you guys gotta mess up one of my local gun stores, lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.