Glock Firearms banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
jbardellini said:
Are there any fellow GF members going to the match in Richmond the weekend of the 25th?
Wasn't even aware but it's only 10 min from me, I may go if I am not working

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Administrator
133,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I probably will not compete but may show up but unsure after the blows I was handed today. I only asked to see if there was a chance to have a small meet and greet of local GF members

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
jbardellini said:
I probably will not compete but may show up but unsure after the blows I was handed today. I only asked to see if there was a chance to have a small meet and greet of local GF members
Were they A holes?

I went twice and both times never shot due to the dirty looks and attitude I got

·
Administrator
133,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am a member but have never attended. I think I will drive over and check it out. I will report back later.

·
Administrator
133,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Was windy and cold there today and not a large turn out and most of the people were not very personable so I went over to another and shot 350 rounds through my G22 and left.

·
Administrator
133,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you considered this a sport than it should be fun and make you happy I think some of the people that do this should find something else to do .

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
jbardellini said:
Was windy and cold there today and not a large turn out and most of the people were not very personable so I went over to another and shot 350 rounds through my G22 and left.
It was a very... windy day today. I get the same impressions twice when I tried to shoot there.

If they changed there attitude they may have a better turn out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I went to match, it was windy and cold. Expected it, being from Bakersfield. Didn't shoot well that day. Shooting only one class, seniors-stock (17). This was second GSSF match, first being NORCO. Found people being the same, wasn't looking to make friends that day, just focused on shooting. Did talk with a few individuals while waiting my turn. You make of it what you want.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts